Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
LuckyDoolan
Banned
luckydoolan is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Unanswered: Why would someone do this?

I think it's because of me trying to trade over PM's but oh' welll I'll earn them back! ( OHH and P.S. There is a gifted person who traded with me over PM's)(not mentioning the Name)

Where are my stars?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
Bandie

Default Re: Why would someone do this?

well, did you trade with them? Because if you did, then that's probably why your stars are taken away......
Old 08-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #3
LuckyDoolan
Banned

NO I didn't trade them Like 1 week ago I did trade someone who was gifted(Maybe even a gift Guru) But they never said anything
Old 08-10-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
Bandie

you didn't get a pm from a mod saying you were suspended or something? or were you never gifted?? btw don't pm trade until you're a gift guru and make sure the other person is a guru too, that's where I messed up, being suspended for a week stinks, but it'll be ok...it will be gone before you know it

Last edited by Bandie; 08-10-2007 at 01:10 PM..
Old 08-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #5
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Yes, you needed to be gifted guru to trade/PMing, You cant do that unless your gifted guru!
-
Basicly, like what runxawaysmile said, you kinda broke gift extange rules

Last edited by PassPass; 08-10-2007 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PassPass is offline Female
Old 08-10-2007, 01:08 PM   #6
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

I foyu behave and wait out the suspension they will probably give them back after the suspension is over
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #7
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Im sure it was just an accident , but you shoulden't trade over pms unless you are a gift guru. Don't worry Just be sure to follow the rules next time. Your stars should be back soon!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #8
number1fanjd
Webkinz :)
meddie07 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know thats just rude!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #9
LuckyDoolan
Banned

I doubt it but I hope so... and one of my favorite admin.s suspended me.. I bet the other Gifted person did not get suspened
-
P.S. the took away my giftz too

Last edited by luckydoolan; 08-10-2007 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #10
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by meddie07
i dont know thats just rude!
why rude if you don't follow the rules they get taken away and you get suspended for a week the rules are in place to protect every one from getting scammed out of iitems
k2ramal is offline Female
Closed