Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #31
MrsDisneyland
Gifted

MrsDisneyland will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Why won't Today's Activities area work??

The same thing happened to us. We have multiple accounts. We were able to play on two of the accounts, but when my daughter logged onto her account the Daily Acitivities would not load. Weird!!! She went to bed disappointed, but she was so cute, she said, "Well, that thing goes so fast we might have missed the balloons anyway!" I think she is still pretty pumped about her newest Webkinz she received this weekend....Introducing Starlight
Hopefully the Token Balloon Dartz will be at different time than the Stadium event next time!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 12:54 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

For future reference:

Some of us using different browsers WERE able to get into daily activities without any problems. For me, Safari on a Mac seems to work the best for WW; others were able to get in using IE on some computers but not others. No one I could find on another forum could get in with Firefox today.

So when you're having ANY issues with WW, the first thing to try is to log out & log back in. Second is to switch to a different browser, if you have one installed. Third is to clear out any temporary internet files from your computer using the browser's built in tools to do so--but only if you know what you're doing and it's YOUR computer. If you're using a family machine or a friend's, please don't do anything to change it without permission. When you clear those files, you'll lose usually lose all passwords saved, browsing history, anything saved in a shopping cart online somewhere, etc.--so make sure you don't do this unless nothing else has worked & you know you're not going to lose important information doing so.

Hope that helps someone!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:26 AM   #33
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Kayakinz
For future reference:

Some of us using different browsers WERE able to get into daily activities without any problems. For me, Safari on a Mac seems to work the best for WW; others were able to get in using IE on some computers but not others. No one I could find on another forum could get in with Firefox today.

So when you're having ANY issues with WW, the first thing to try is to log out & log back in. Second is to switch to a different browser, if you have one installed. Third is to clear out any temporary internet files from your computer using the browser's built in tools to do so--but only if you know what you're doing and it's YOUR computer. If you're using a family machine or a friend's, please don't do anything to change it without permission. When you clear those files, you'll lose usually lose all passwords saved, browsing history, anything saved in a shopping cart online somewhere, etc.--so make sure you don't do this unless nothing else has worked & you know you're not going to lose important information doing so.

Hope that helps someone!

I tried everything you suggested (even before you suggested it), and still nothing (except, I don't have a mac). The daily/hourly activities started working around 11:30pm last night for me (magically--I did nothing different for them to start appearing). It would be nice to know if I could have done anything to make them "magically appear." If anyone talks to customer service today, please ask them! (Maybe the Webkinz server that some people were on weren't affected by the hourly activities glitch? Maybe some computers retained the hourly activities in their temporary files, and therefore they did not have to retrieve them from the Webkinz server? Who knows? Just throwing things out there!)

I was just wondering, if you go to the front page of the WW newspaper, does it show the game of the day, or does it just say "10% more cash" with a blank spot?

Have a great day everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #34
wifan

Yesterday the darts game didn't load .

---------- wifan added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I think that Mozilla Firefox works better than Internet Explorer for WW.

Last edited by wifan; 04-21-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed