Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

allyllevi is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Unanswered: Why won't my room show up?!?! Or load?!?!

I am having a Major problem in webkinz, my room wont load!!! It starts to load the lounger and then as soon as the purple gets to the corner it STOPS LOADING!!!!! It is really frustrating! I tried logging out and in and nothing works! so if someone could tell me it is just a glitch or how to fix it i would really appreciate it!
allyllevi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Wkkw
Webkinz :)

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Why won't my room show up?!?! Or load?!?!

did you fill up the room with items completely? if so thats why... if not i would call ganz..
wkkw is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

allyllevi is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure because it has been going on for days. I want to just go into my house and it wont load. I think I might call Ganz.
allyllevi is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #4

coolwebkinz28 is on a distinguished road

Maybe you should try clearing your cache...
coolwebkinz28 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try calling ganz its happened to me but a different way it was stuck on Loading Characters
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #6

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Same, It could be for numerous reasons....
Do you have more than 500 items in your dock?
It could also be because Your internet is slow and somehow it's to slow to load.
There are other reasons.... Most likely internet.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #7
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I would suggest clearing your cache. If you have 400+ items in your dock that can cause it to get stuck, If all else fails try calling Ganz at 1-866-932-5469. Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm EST. Hope your problem gets resolved soon!$
Old 07-20-2011, 05:54 AM   #8
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I have had the same problem and it turned out to be my computer, which runs too slow. Also I did have too many items in my dock. I called Ganz and they did assist me and gave me suggestions such as getting rid of some of the clothing items in my dock by buying dressers etc. to put them in a room. After I got the number of items in my dock down to 300 I have no further problems. Good luck.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 07-20-2011, 06:05 AM   #9
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I would suggest clearing your cache. If you have 400+ items in your dock that can cause it to get stuck, If all else fails try calling Ganz at 1-866-932-5469. Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm EST. Hope your problem gets resolved soon!$
I have over 590 in my dock. Thabks for telling me this.

Also it happens to me on some other accounts with like 10 items in the dock. It could be ur computer.
zacspet is offline Male
Closed