Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Sweetson&Junior is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Why won't it let me upload an image?

Why when I try to upload an image it says: "This forum is not accepting new posts."Can somone help?
Sweetson&Junior is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by aerobunni
Taken directly from the "Please do not Hot Link your images" thread:

There are exceptions. Sites like "tinypic", "photobucket", "imageshack", etc that are set up specifically for you to hotlink to are different. These sites are made for hotlinking. They have super servers that are very fast and are set up to handle this sort of thing. Any site that actually gives you the code and tells you to cut and paste it to where you want the image to go is fine.

Here's how to upload through tinypic:

1) Go to tinypic.com.
2) Upload your image.
3) Hit upload
4) Wait for the next screen; you'll see your image and 4 URLs. Click on the 3 URL. This will copy it for you.
5) Come to the post where you wish to put your image and hit paste. Then submit your post.
6) Your image should be there.

I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Why won't it let me upload an image?

Where are you trying to upload the image?
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #3

At my topic showing my created webkinz.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Did you upload the image through Tinypic or Photobucket, first?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #5

Nope I didn't. And by the way thanks for trying to help
Old 02-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
oah! I'mma

That would be the reason.

I recommend using Tinypic, it's completely free. Just Google the site.

If you need help uploading it, please feel free to ask.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:53 PM   #7

Ok but when I read the rules it said somthing about not being able to upload from other sites and posting the image code.
And also I have postied some but when I try to post the ones I recently tried to post it does not work
Old 02-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
oah! I'mma

Taken directly from the "Please do not Hot Link your images" thread:

There are exceptions. Sites like "tinypic", "photobucket", "imageshack", etc that are set up specifically for you to hotlink to are different. These sites are made for hotlinking. They have super servers that are very fast and are set up to handle this sort of thing. Any site that actually gives you the code and tells you to cut and paste it to where you want the image to go is fine.

Here's how to upload through tinypic:

1) Go to tinypic.com.
2) Upload your image.
3) Hit upload
4) Wait for the next screen; you'll see your image and 4 URLs. Click on the 3 URL. This will copy it for you.
5) Come to the post where you wish to put your image and hit paste. Then submit your post.
6) Your image should be there.

I hope this helps!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #9

Thank you very much for your help!
Closed