Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: why won't dr quack heal her?

i have had 1 sick pet before...{down to the 20's and 10's} and so i took him to dr quack and dr quack made me buy some special medicine that made coby all better. now i have misty {my webkinz} sick and so i took her to dr quack and he didn't do anything. he just said that i need to feed my pet and stuff to keep it from getting sick. why won't he heal her?
Best Answer - Posted by glitzlover
Did he offer you the medicine? If not then your pet may not be sick enough. The easiest and fastest way to make her 100% healthier, full, and happier is to take her to the spa!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #2
Woohoo!
Webkinz :)

glitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: why won't dr quack heal her?

Did he offer you the medicine? If not then your pet may not be sick enough. The easiest and fastest way to make her 100% healthier, full, and happier is to take her to the spa!
glitzlover is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Did he just have the hat-bag thingy on? if he did, I think that means be is ALMOST sick.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

If the webkinz is hungry or unhappy then they will have that on them
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 07-31-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by rachel21
Did he just have the hat-bag thingy on? if he did, I think that means be is ALMOST sick.
she has a hat baggy thingy thermometer and a green nose. but in the dr office she just has the hat baggy thingy. now tabby von meow isn't letting me do a job because misty is sick{i know i can switch pets, but i want to figure this out first} she recommended going to dr quack. i will go again and seee what happens

ok guys neermind. now he just offered me some syrup thanks everyone!

Last edited by SavannahSueDay; 07-31-2009 at 10:51 PM..
Closed