Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
MaddieSplattie
Webkinz :)

MadiDog97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Why Wont Anybody Approve My Shop??

Im trying to get siggy shop approved but I Have Asked 8 People and waited 2 months with no answer?? Will Some One tell me why nobody will its not bieng accepted!!?
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
View Post Originally Posted by MadiDog97
Im trying to get siggy shop approved but I Have Asked 8 People and waited 2 months with no answer?? Will Some One tell me why nobody will its not bieng accepted!!?
You may not need approval, but you do need to read the Rules of the Avvie/siggie forum carefully, make sure that you meet all the conditions or your shop might get deleted...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post14655156
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Why Wont Anybody Approve My Shop??

Why dont you ask a Mod about it !! Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

You don't need to get approved anymore for a shop. That is the reason they don't respond.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Because you don't need to get it approved.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

You don't need to get your shop approved anymore.
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
MaddieSplattie

MadiDog97 is an unknown quantity at this point

OOHH!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!
Old 09-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MadiDog97
You may not need approval, but you do need to read the Rules of the Avvie/siggie forum carefully, make sure that you meet all the conditions or your shop might get deleted...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post14655156
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed