Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

soccergirl3344 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why in Webkinz World?

Why in your house (in wbkinz world will it not let you name some of your rooms? It just denies it?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #2
Baltimore Colts

Default Re: Why in Webkinz World?

Its not becuz the name necessarily has a bad word it just means that it isnt in the list of good words. I think that one time in one of the updates someone messed up and got rid of most of the words allowed.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
Alice Cullen likes

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

I have had the same problem. it on't let me name my horse, fudge's room, "Fudge's Room" so I had to use "CLoud Room" instead. it also says "Jessi" is a bad word. it's a name!

i don't know whats going on, but i hope they fix it soon!
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #4

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Ganz messed up and made it so most words[including good words] are not allowed.Eventually ganz will fix it
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Pet names are not in the dictionary of allowed words. If the room was given to you with the pet's name, you can rename the room but you will not be able to use the pet's name again to rename it. Sometimes, there is a glitch and you cannot rename a room at all. Try again later, it usually fixes itself after a while. Good luck!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #6

PrincessDanca is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i tried to name my Bedroom, Bedroom I ended up haveing to name it The Sleeping room... Ganz needs to lighten up
PrincessDanca is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #7
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

I had the same trouble...

For the longest time I couldn't rename rooms at all, I would type in something (something ordinary, like "kitchen") and when I clicked the checkmark it would just turn it into a bunch of numbers....soooooo frustrating!

Finally it started working again, but there's lots of words you can't use...I had to name my "living room" a "family room" because it wouldn't accept "living".

Also, here's something silly...you can buy a wedding dress and veil in the KinzStyle Shop and a tuxedo in the W-Shop, but you can't name any rooms anything to do with a wedding...(no "Reception Room" or "Honeymoon Suite", etc.) Go figure!

Anyway, thanks for listening
See Ya!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:57 AM   #8
Akio2000
Gifted

boro defies all odds
boro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all oddsboro defies all odds

We have turned it into a fun game of coming up with creative or goofy names that are allowed. Have fun with it until they can get it fixed!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:06 AM   #9

Muffin11 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's just that most pet names are not in Ganzes dictionary of allowed words. I tried to name my Collies room (Custard) "Custards room" but I had to name it "Collie room" instead. Now its just weird!
Closed