Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: why is that there?

well, i went to the clubhouse cause someone told me for snowflakes you got to go there so i went (and i got some) and saw this

this is from christmas countdown, why is it there?

Last edited by Taku2; 03-12-2011 at 01:14 PM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: why is that there?

Ganz probably hasn't have time to remove it. It won't affect your playing though.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Lego is right. I noticed that to. But it didn't do anything to harm me.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i know, i just was wondering why that is there because ganz always try to get the things away from there soon lol
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #5

as far as i remember it wasn't there about a week ago? well i didn't notice it anyway, i think that it wasn't there last week or the beginning of this...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #6
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
as far as i remember it wasn't there about a week ago? well i didn't notice it anyway, i think that it wasn't there last week or the beginning of this...
Do you happen to have a screen shot from last week?

As far as I noticed it hasn't been removed at all. I don't see why Ganz would remove it and put it back.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #7

no, sorry i don't even know if i just didn't notice it...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I noticed that too. They haven't removed it yet?
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 01-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

The red icon with the Christmas Tree and Red Bow? That was from the Christmas Countdown event. Ganz is probably going to leave it up until we get closer to spring. Maybe by the end of January it will be gone. Either way, it won't affect anything in the ClubHouse, and it will be removed shortly. If it's causing a problem where the ClubHouse won't load, I would contact Ganz. Other than that, it shouldn't be a problem
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #10

Priceless has disabled reputation

They probably forgot, as lego said. I noticed this too, so it could be a glitch going on in webkinz. Hopefully they will program it out for now
Priceless is offline Male
Closed

Tags
k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e