Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
Peace to all
Webkinz :)

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Default Re: Why are my pets out of order?

I have 47 pets and I like the new order as the oldest pets are my academy attendees.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #12
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I JUST am frustrated.................... all my pets are in random order and its frustrating on top of the other frustrations. this account is already a mess due to them closing down each and every night, which is when im usually on to do that account ............... they closed it for up to five hours for months and my ability to play on my big account vanished. it just seems that they dont tell us what and why they are doing something so it will not frustrate us as much. id love to work with them if theyd be more open about what they are doing and what the point is. cuz i dont see the point to this 'fix' yet. all it is doing is giving me more frustration and im not even sure if it is a message to us with many pets on one account. what does it mean? im not sure. it can mean that tey realize we want our pets on one account and they keep making more cute ones we want so we buy them and adopt them one account or it can mean that they dont want this to be the case anymore and this is some sort of way to discourage it, i really dont know.. all i know is my pets are everywhere and i am getting a headache tryijng to find them............................ i hope they fix this for the big accounts.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #13
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

yes. my friend i sover right no wand she just noticed it
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

thats weird, maybe try clearing your cache. mine is normal. wonder why this happened....
Footontable is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #15
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

I just tried clearing my cache and my pets are still rearranged from oldest to newest. Sigh.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Mine does that too. Don't worry, Ganz did a new pet thing for people with more pets.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #17
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I LOOKED closely to see what order my pets are in, and the problem with my account is that my first pet starts on my sixth page in............... and they do go in order of adoption, but mine do not go from first to last like everyone else says theirs does.................. it goes from middle-to first-to last........................ and this is all messed up cuz i cant make any sense out of this pattern since i didnt adopt them in this dumb pattern. im so sick of this junk.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 08:35 AM   #18
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My largest account that has numerous pets are completely out of order and change each day. I think it has to do with the upgrade to large accounts with the way they load them.

On the other hand a couple of the accounts do have them in order from first adopted to last.

I too wish they wouldn't have changed it that way. But, then again I don't thing there is an easy way to find the pet you want when you have a substantial amount on a single account anyway unless it's your first or last .
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #19
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

They rearranged it all. So know your oldest pets show up first, and your newest pets show up last.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 08:42 AM   #20

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

For some people they changed it so the oldest Webkinz is first but on my account they're in a random order.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Closed

Tags
footontable was here!, question