Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Why are my pets out of order?

I've been on vacation for a week and I come back and now my pets aren't in order. Is this true for anyone else? It used to be on my pets page that it went from newest to oldest pet. Now it's totally random.
charming is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Why are my pets out of order?

Because They reorganized the pets. They are now backwards or actually the first pet you adopted it first and the last is last. It is a new thing started today.

I am not sure about random though.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

my older pets aren't first, they are all mixed up. I wish they would have left them alone.

thanks though
Old 10-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Mine are now the opposite of what they were. Mine are now first adopted to last adopted.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
charming122101
Gift Guru

I would rather it be one way or the other, but mine are definately random. How many pets do you all have? I have 250
Old 10-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Mine are also first to last, which actually makes more sense to me. I always thought that it should start with the first pet you adopted and add more to the end as you adopted them. It's going to take awhile to get used to them, but I think it makes more sense this way.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I was also wondering why my pets were oldest to newest. Used to be the other way around. Glad it is not just me. Not sure why they are appearing randomly for you though. Try logging out and back in or clearing your cookies/cache. That might help.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #8
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Yes, i just reconized this today too!
they organized from you first pet to your last, in order.
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #9
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I noticed that the pets have been rearranged from first adopted to last adopted too.

I think they might have done it to fix the start up date at the bottom. Mine has been reading that my start up date was whatever day my last pet was adopted on. Now it shows what my account was started like it should.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 11:28 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Those who have more than 100 pets seem to have them in a random order. If you have fewer than that, they are in order from oldest to newest.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
footontable was here!, question