Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Question Unanswered: Why is my Activities schedule locked at wrong time?

Hello!!!

This is a problem on my European and Asian accounts, not my American account. Has anyone else had this problem? This has only started today and I never had this problem before.

The Activities Schedule begins at 4:00 pm, even though it is around 10:00 am KT. I cannot get to the activities before 4:00pm. My computer time is correct,KT is correct as well.

Here is a picture:Clock Problem.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have also shut down and rebooted....that has not helped.

Peacock Noodle

Last edited by Peacock Noodle; 09-07-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Additional info to include
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
cupcakey12
Gift Trainee

cupcakey12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why is my Activities schedule locked at wrong time?

Yeah, it's because it's a week day. The activities start at 4 pm monday-friday, and on the weekends they start at like 9 or 8...or something like that in the morning.
cupcakey12 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Well, this is the first weekday this has ever happened to me.
The only factor I can think of is back to school hours. Is this what you mean? I missed this announcement....
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
MissAnimalLover
Webkinz :)

MissAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road

It probably week day time it like that when school starts
MissAnimalGirl is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #5
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes that is definitely what it is, weekday hours changing because of back to school. It's a bummer huh?
reya is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #6
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

Yeah its because school started. It will switch back when schools are on break again. You get used to it being all day and then it seems weird. Monday is the day it goes into affect, why its not on our american accounts yet.
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #7
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

It won't show on American accounts until after 12 PM, the Euro and Asian accts are already on tomorrow.
reya is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #8
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Peacock Noodle
Well, this is the first weekday this has ever happened to me.
The only factor I can think of is back to school hours. Is this what you mean? I missed this announcement....
You are correct! The all-day activities started with the Summer Sensation celebration and now we're back to 4PM and later for the school kids! I'm a little relieved, now that I'm babysitting accounts in all time zones. We missed a lot of activities. They also have a lot of the cheesier activities during the allday season, whereas now we get to having the more desirable ones, such as extra WOW, YUM, balloon dartz, etc.
marthaaa is offline Female
Closed