Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why More Than 1 Account?

I have been reading alot of posts lately, being that the Webkinz site seems to be down ALL the time, and I have noticed that some of you mention that you have more than one account. Is there a reason for this? I mean an advantage to this? I have 75 Webbies on one account. Is this slowing my computer down? Everyone I have asked said NO but you people have the experience with the site, not them. Can You shed some light on this? Should I open a new account for future Webkinz? Thanks in advance. Rep points for best answers!!!! 1junglegirl This is MonKeeKee, he was my first
1junglegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

KittyKrazy293 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Why More Than 1 Account?

I think people have multiple accounts so they can keep track of all their Webkinz easier. Also, people like to have "Asian" accounts, so they can get the Rares and see updates before everyone else.

I hope I helped!!
KittyKrazy293 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #3
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

no, I don't thinks o, I ve 1 account with 15 webbies on it, and it is fine for me. It is better to only have 1 account cause' you can have more pets so... more super beds!!!!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #4
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have more than one account. I do this so when holidays come around (like Webkinz Day, Halloween, etc) you can get more of the perks. I have 2 accounts, and 1 that I share, so I get 3 gifts, without having to trade in the trading room.
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Also you get more gift packages to trade on special days.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by 1junglegirl
I have been reading alot of posts lately, being that the Webkinz site seems to be down ALL the time, and I have noticed that some of you mention that you have more than one account. Is there a reason for this? I mean an advantage to this? I have 75 Webbies on one account. Is this slowing my computer down? Everyone I have asked said NO but you people have the experience with the site, not them. Can You shed some light on this? Should I open a new account for future Webkinz? Thanks in advance. Rep points for best answers!!!! 1junglegirl This is MonKeeKee, he was my first
Love the name MonKeeKee. Where'd you get the idea? Reminds me of my username, LOL!
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #7
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

i have extra accounts so i can spin the wheels more times.
and get more than 1 rare at a time.
and get more than 1 present box on holidays.
the only slowness i have is scrolling through them to get to my first pets. (on my main account with 147)
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 02:06 PM   #8
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I'm allowed to trade or gift yet but seems like a good reason! I sure have alot of duplicates like 5 circle of friends topiaries and 7 luner cars or whatever you call them. and whatdoes one do with 5 elephant fountains? Maybe some day with all your help............. 1junglegirl

---------- 1junglegirl added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Megan Monkee, Hi I had a BIG monkey when I was 3, He was bigger than me! Also made by Ganz ...go figure.... I named him MonKeeKee also. I also had a leopard named Spit Spot

Last edited by 1junglegirl; 11-09-2008 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1junglegirl is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #9
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by meganmonkee
I have more than one account. I do this so when holidays come around (like Webkinz Day, Halloween, etc) you can get more of the perks. I have 2 accounts, and 1 that I share, so I get 3 gifts, without having to trade in the trading room.
This is my reason for multiple accounts as well. You can also get more than one rare (if you have the KinzCash in your multiple accounts) and KinzPost it to your main account. I'm considering opening an Asian account to see what all the fuss is about.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 02:39 PM   #10
polarbearkitty

Most people like having different accounts because they have too many webkinz and they want to have the asian accounts to get ahold of the rare items..... some of them have too many rooms and I just helps them to keep organized. Some like to be able to get to do things more than once, for example, it you have two accounts and you spin the super wheel, you can send your winnings to the other account. Having more than one account can get pretty confusing though, I think it is best to just stick with one.
Closed