Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Why More Than 1 Account? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/why-more-than-1-account-422797/)

1junglegirl11-09-2008 01:46 PM

Why More Than 1 Account?

I have been reading alot of posts lately, being that the Webkinz site seems to be down ALL the time, and I have noticed that some of you mention that you have more than one account. Is there a reason for this? I mean an advantage to this? I have 75 Webbies on one account. Is this slowing my computer down? Everyone I have asked said NO but you people have the experience with the site, not them. Can You shed some light on this? Should I open a new account for future Webkinz? Thanks in advance. Rep points for best answers!!!!;) 1junglegirl:cm: This is MonKeeKee, he was my first :smitten:

KittyKrazy29311-09-2008 01:47 PM

Re: Why More Than 1 Account?

I think people have multiple accounts so they can keep track of all their Webkinz easier. Also, people like to have "Asian" accounts, so they can get the Rares and see updates before everyone else.

I hope I helped!! :)

pupso9811-09-2008 01:49 PM

no, I don't thinks o, I ve 1 account with 15 webbies on it, and it is fine for me. It is better to only have 1 account cause' you can have more pets so... more super beds!!!!

meganmonkee11-09-2008 01:49 PM

I have more than one account. I do this so when holidays come around (like Webkinz Day, Halloween, etc) you can get more of the perks. I have 2 accounts, and 1 that I share, so I get 3 gifts, without having to trade in the trading room.

canonymous11-09-2008 01:49 PM

Also you get more gift packages to trade on special days.

meganmonkee11-09-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1junglegirl (Post 11461782)
I have been reading alot of posts lately, being that the Webkinz site seems to be down ALL the time, and I have noticed that some of you mention that you have more than one account. Is there a reason for this? I mean an advantage to this? I have 75 Webbies on one account. Is this slowing my computer down? Everyone I have asked said NO but you people have the experience with the site, not them. Can You shed some light on this? Should I open a new account for future Webkinz? Thanks in advance. Rep points for best answers!!!!;) 1junglegirl:cm: This is MonKeeKee, he was my first :smitten:

Love the name MonKeeKee. Where'd you get the idea? Reminds me of my username, LOL!

jaxcat11-09-2008 01:52 PM

i have extra accounts so i can spin the wheels more times.
and get more than 1 rare at a time.
and get more than 1 present box on holidays.
the only slowness i have is scrolling through them to get to my first pets. (on my main account with 147)

1junglegirl11-09-2008 02:06 PM

I don't think I'm allowed to trade or gift yet but seems like a good reason! I sure have alot of duplicates like 5 circle of friends topiaries and 7 luner cars or whatever you call them. and whatdoes one do with 5 elephant fountains? Maybe some day with all your help............. :bow: 1junglegirl:cm:

---------- 1junglegirl added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Megan Monkee, Hi I had a BIG monkey when I was 3, He was bigger than me! Also made by Ganz ...go figure.... I named him MonKeeKee also. I also had a leopard named Spit Spot

Red Fire11-09-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meganmonkee (Post 11461868)
I have more than one account. I do this so when holidays come around (like Webkinz Day, Halloween, etc) you can get more of the perks. I have 2 accounts, and 1 that I share, so I get 3 gifts, without having to trade in the trading room.

This is my reason for multiple accounts as well. You can also get more than one rare (if you have the KinzCash in your multiple accounts) and KinzPost it to your main account. I'm considering opening an Asian account to see what all the fuss is about.

11-09-2008 02:39 PM

Most people like having different accounts because they have too many webkinz and they want to have the asian accounts to get ahold of the rare items..... some of them have too many rooms and I just helps them to keep organized. Some like to be able to get to do things more than once, for example, it you have two accounts and you spin the super wheel, you can send your winnings to the other account. Having more than one account can get pretty confusing though, I think it is best to just stick with one.