Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Why isn't this working?!?!

i'm trying to make this Click the image to open in full size. into my signature, but when i go to edit signature, and put in this exact thing, then click save, all it does when i look at a post is show the link, not the picture.

any help?
elladragongirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Why isn't this working?!?!

Make sure you are following these steps in order!

(In the box where you edit your siggy, it'll come up as "SIG PIC" but when you save and post, it'll change into the picture)

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

it's from a website
Pokemon Sprites and Pokeballs - Pokemon @ Doll Clique
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
Just right-click "Save As..." on the picture and save it to your computer, then follow those steps.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #5
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

And if your picture/siggy won't save because it is too big, try going to an A/S shop (couchs.. cocobean's) and ask if you can have it resized.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
Plusle and I are
Gifted

when i save it to my desktop, it saves as two files because it flashes quickly between the two images
now what? upload two?
Old 09-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
Banned

when i save it to my desktop, it saves as two files because it flashes quickly between the two images
now what? upload two?
No, don't save it to your desktop.
Save it to your Pictures folder on your computer.

Like this:

and this:

Old 09-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
Im kin64 on
Webkinz :)

♥kin♥ is on a distinguished road

Well, if you make two copy's, that should be alright. Just go and click "Browse" and find one of the pics, the click "Upload". Then click "Insert Signature Picture" Then click "Save"
♥kin♥ is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #9
Plusle and I are
Gifted

and this'll work on a mac?

@ dotdotduck

and once i tried, it, i got this:
Your file of 51.8 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 29.3 KB for this filetype.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
Banned

@ dotdotduck
Oooo, I don't have a Mac so I'm not sure...

I found this on the internet, though...

When the picture has opened completely, control-click on it, then choose Download Image (or Save) to Disk from the pop-up menu. If you're using an early version of Safari, when the picture has loaded completely, open it in a new window, which you can do on our site by just clicking on the picture, then select Save As... from Safari's File menu (or press Apple-S) to save the picture to disk. If you control-click on a picture with an early version of Safari, then choose Download Image to Disk, Safari will typically download the picture all over again, or in some cases, download only a server conflict message. For later versions of Safari, when you open a very large file in a new window, it may load over again. To avoid this, control-click on the picture that's shown on the download page (smaller than actual size), then choose "Save Linked File to the Desktop." Once the picture has been saved to disk, the next section describes how you can display it as your desktop background image.

@ dotdotduck

and once i tried, it, i got this:
Your file of 51.8 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 29.3 KB for this filetype.
Yeah, I thought it would be too big...

Try taking it to Cocoabean's shop (like Swisschesse suggested) here's the link to it --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...closed-486325/
Hopefully she can resize it for you.
Closed