Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #11
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Why, and How??

I don't understand either. I'm never going to buy anything from the e-story. Originally, the e-store was for kids who wanted to play webkinz but didn't have a store near them that sold the plushes. So one or two online-only pets is fine. But now their selling virtual couches, beds, chairs? Uh.. no thanks. It's a rip off. I'd rather buy another webkinz and get good stuff on my account, along with the plush in which I can have forever!
I don't understand why people have 40 webkinz and joined webkinz a month ago. Those people are obviously spoiled children, who buy four or five webkinz in one trip. I'm an only child and I pay for my own webkinz! I've been on webkinz for 14 months, and I have 36 webkinz I believe. The only reason why I have that many is because my parents bought me ten webkinz on Christmas. They collected them for about a month and then gave them to me for Christmas.
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
Peachfuzz44
Webkinz :)

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by coolgirl060197
I have two questions on my mind. First, why do people buy from the E-Store? I haven't even asked my parents to buy me anything from there because all you're paying for is a virtual item with real money, IT'S A RIP OFF, PEOPLE!!! I'd rather buy new clothes or something actually touchable. I mean, I see houses LOADED with E-Store items! Why pay money to Ganz when you ecounter all those glitches? I only spend money on Webkinz products to benefit the game for me the most. Why buy like 20 charms when you can have one and still have access to the charm forest?

Second, I do not understand how people have this money to buy like 30 webkinz in one month. I only got 22 webkinz in the course of 2 years! Do you have money trees in your backyard, then pick them at night? For people that make like 100000 dollars per year, I can understand. But how for all those other people out there?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm really sorry if this offended you in any way, but I just want to know how and why. Please do not report this thread.

Thank you!!
coolgirl060197
Finally! I agree that the E-Store is a huge ripoff. I only asked my mom once to get a Purple Monster but she said that if I waited a couple of days I could get a plush. I only get the new Webkinz that I love each month. Or like if I make to the spelling bee, or get an A on my report card I get like two lil kinz or a regular sized. I have a charm neckalace and a Webkinz carrier and two outfits for them. I'm not rich. My mom jsut finds a lot of lucky deals and good cupons.
Thanks! (PM me!)
-Hail

---------- Peachfizz55 added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Note: I have 52 webkinz in a 2 year time period.

Last edited by Peachfizz55; 10-26-2008 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:32 PM   #13
Donito

View Post Originally Posted by coolgirl060197
I have two questions on my mind. First, why do people buy from the E-Store? I haven't even asked my parents to buy me anything from there because all you're paying for is a virtual item with real money, IT'S A RIP OFF, PEOPLE!!! I'd rather buy new clothes or something actually touchable. I mean, I see houses LOADED with E-Store items! Why pay money to Ganz when you ecounter all those glitches? I only spend money on Webkinz products to benefit the game for me the most. Why buy like 20 charms when you can have one and still have access to the charm forest?

Second, I do not understand how people have this money to buy like 30 webkinz in one month. I only got 22 webkinz in the course of 2 years! Do you have money trees in your backyard, then pick them at night? For people that make like 100000 dollars per year, I can understand. But how for all those other people out there?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm really sorry if this offended you in any way, but I just want to know how and why. Please do not report this thread.

Thank you!!
coolgirl060197
I understand entirely! I have only three webkinz from way back in '06! I dont take the chance of buying 50 webkinz because on the tag it clearly states "GANZ can close www.webkinz.com at anytime without notice"! They can delete your accounts and keep your money!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #14
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

The only thing I can say to that is some people are just more fortunate than others. That's just life. You can't worry about what other people have. I'm personally thankful that we live in a country where we are free to work and spend our money how we see fit.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #15
King Hoopla

Sorry, but I really don't agree at all. If you hate the eStore, fine, but you don't have to criticize the people who do like the eStore.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #16
is the best

coolgirl060197 is on a distinguished road

I just wish Webkinz and other related products were cheaper. Ganz would make more money, I believe, if they lower the prices.
coolgirl060197 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 05:10 PM   #17
WhiteTerrierFan

I buy webkinz for the virtual one. Not plush, I don't even touch the plush, honestly, I enjoy the virtual game. So, that's why I was happy to hear they were putting webkinz in the eStore. I enjoy the virtual items, it's fun to me, that's why I get them from the eStore, they're cool looking, and fun to have. But...everyone has their opinions. And if you don't think it's worth buying virtual items, then you don't have to! But some people do, and like it, and that's their opinion!
Old 10-27-2008, 05:27 PM   #18
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

There are adults and there are children on webkinz. My granddaughters play with theirs, sleep with them, dress them, have little plays. Mine, I pull the tag off them, throw them back in the bag and throw it behind the chair in the corner so they aren't cluttering up the livingroom. I don't want or need the plushie. Cats and dogs bore me. I like strange and unusual. So I love the bubblegumasaurus, purple monster, and tinkerpup. My grandkids and therefore I just started Webkinz a couple months ago so I will never have a red lava lamp and 2005 bunny ears, etc, etc. I work full time at a stressful job. I don't have time to earn kinz cash all day long. Though as an adult I am good at some of the better paying games. I hear some people enjoy gardening and make good money at that. But that sounds boring to me. I have the collector mentality. I collect Barbies, Christmas trees, jewels. So I would like to have a complete Webkinz set but I have started too late to get them all. But if there is an item at the estore I like I think about it quite awhile because they are too expensive for what you get, but if it gives me joy, I buy it. The plushies give my grandkids joy, so I buy them. Some kids are given too many. And that is hurting them, not you. If you have to work for what you have, you will be a stronger person for having done so. So be proud of that, enjoy what you have, and don't worry about how others spend their money.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #19
is the best

coolgirl060197 is on a distinguished road

They really should make plushie versions of the Bubblegumasaurus, Tinkerpup, and the Monster. The tinkerpup would be soooo cute ad a plushie!!
coolgirl060197 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #20
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MadTVstewart
I do not use the E-Store becuase its a rip-off REAL money for a FAKE item, if they were only like two bucks an item then i would get some! But the pets are good for those who live in Europe and Australia and other places webkinz are not available. I've been playing webkinz for three years(yes before they were popular, before WI, before the clubhouse) and I have 35 webkinz it makes me ANGRY that brats who started playing a couple months ago have 50 webkinz. I pay for my OWN webkinz with money.

That is terrible that you get ANGRY about something that really does not affect you, but you should not call people brats. You don't know how long someone has been in just because they are dated here on . You also don't know the circumstances around how many webbies someone has. I was in the hospital and friends bought me 8 webkinz. Please don't call people names, just enjoy your time in .
nuttienetz is offline Female
Closed