Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #1
is the best
Webkinz :)

coolgirl060197 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Why, and How??

I have two questions on my mind. First, why do people buy from the E-Store? I haven't even asked my parents to buy me anything from there because all you're paying for is a virtual item with real money, IT'S A RIP OFF, PEOPLE!!! I'd rather buy new clothes or something actually touchable. I mean, I see houses LOADED with E-Store items! Why pay money to Ganz when you encounter all those glitches? I only spend money on Webkinz products to benefit the game for me the most. Why buy like 20 charms when you can have one and still have access to the charm forest? Also, I do not understand why people would pay $12.50 on an online pet with no plushie instead of a very cute W-Cares Lil'kinz Plushie with a tag for exclusives W-Cares items. I mean, a dollar of those lil'kinz sales is given to charity!! And it's only $7.00!! Sure they are exclusive, but what does that really mean? When Webkinz World closes, if I bought items from the E-Store, I would be so mad because I would be left with nothing. But if I bought the plushie, I would actually be left with something.

Second, I do not understand how people have this money to buy like 30 webkinz in one month. I only got 22 webkinz in the course of 2 years! Do you have money trees in your backyard, then pick them at night? Why waste money for a site that encounters glitches often? Wouldn't you enjoy

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm really sorry if this offended you in any way, but I just want to know how and why. Please do not report this thread.

Thank you!!
coolgirl060197

Oh and also, I think if you

Last edited by coolgirl060197; 10-26-2008 at 07:48 PM..
coolgirl060197 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Why, and How??

I don't understand either. I rarely buy any webkinz products and I've been around webkinz for about 1 year and I've only gotten 28 webkinz and a bit of other items. Maybe those other people just have a lot of cash.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree my parents think is rediculous its so stupid and on top of that webkinz cost like $15 and that is alot for just 1 and also there is not alot of cool items on the e-store
Old 10-26-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i don't get it either. rep 4 you! if i had like a visa gift card (and i do) i would buy clothes not webkinz.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 10-26-2008, 01:59 PM   #5
webkinz2day

View Post Originally Posted by coolgirl060197
I have two questions on my mind. First, why do people buy from the E-Store? I haven't even asked my parents to buy me anything from there because all you're paying for is a virtual item with real money, IT'S A RIP OFF, PEOPLE!!! I'd rather buy new clothes or something actually touchable. I mean, I see houses LOADED with E-Store items! Why pay money to Ganz when you ecounter all those glitches? I only spend money on Webkinz products to benefit the game for me the most. Why buy like 20 charms when you can have one and still have access to the charm forest?

Second, I do not understand how people have this money to buy like 30 webkinz in one month. I only got 22 webkinz in the course of 2 years! Do you have money trees in your backyard, then pick them at night? For people that make like 100000 dollars per year, I can understand. But how for all those other people out there?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I'm really sorry if this offended you in any way, but I just want to know how and why. Please do not report this thread.

Thank you!!
coolgirl060197

I agree ,I have 24 webkinz in two years.I can't believe that people have to money to by all those e-store items and all those webkinz!

But,It is YOUR opinion because some people collect webkinz and they might have the money to buy them.

So,even though you might not like the e-store or don't think people should buy webkinz everyone likes different things.I am sorry if I sounded rude or mean I was not trying to be.

Webkinz2day~
Old 10-26-2008, 01:59 PM   #6
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

I have to say as a parent who buys Webkinz that I have been picking up Webkinz on sale recently. I haven't paid over $11 for a regular Webkins or more than $5 for a Lil Kinz. I've even managed to get some of the Regular Webkinz as Xmas gifts for only $5, trading cards for $1.40 a pack and many other fantastic deals.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #7
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I wouldn't worry too much over what other people have. Let them buy what they want and have what they want. They don't release 30 new pets a month, at most they release 8 or 9. You don't have to have every single new item that Ganz releases, they are a company out to make money. Just like every other company. They make a product and after finding out how profitable it is they chose to make more items like trading cards, figurines........they've never said that in order to enjoy WW you must purchase every single item we release. That is the choice of the consumer.
How do I afford it? Ummm, I have a job and work very hard and can spend my money where and how I choose.
Why do I buy it? Because I want to.
Those answers are blunt because that is the way the world works. It seems cruel, but again that is the way the world works. I don't ask you to envy me what I've bought, just like you haven't asked me to pity you for what you don't have. I'm not a better person because of what I have, but I'm also not a bad person for it. This will be the last thread like this that I will read or post on, I am tired of all the complaining about the estore. You may as well complain about the new value meal at a local burger place, or what kind of new jeans a company has made. To me WI was supposed to be a place where people can enjoy WW together, instead every single Sat. and Sun. there are countless threads popping up about how bad Ganz is and how bad the estore is. I'd much rather read and share about how much I enjoy WW or how much fun I've had there recently.
Just one more thing on this rant, not here, but on many other threads I've seen people complain that Ganz is going too far when they add items to the estore and not the WShop. I've been on WW for a year and they have not added that many items to the WShop at all, it's just not something they do. The estore had nothing to do with that. Also no matter what Ganz will never be able to make everybody happy, there will always be a complaint. I just choose not to let little things bother me. Life is too short to let little stuff like the estore and retirements and new webkinz bother you. Have a great Sunday, thanks for voicing your opinion and thoughts and letting me do the same.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #8
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

i TOTALLY agree!im not even bothering with the eStore... I was SO excited for the grey wolf.... I do more with the plush than the virtual, and i couldn't wait for the wolf, right? So then its virtual ONLY!! i was SO mad!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Well, I buy from the e-store (well, my mom buys for me...) because there is so little webkinz stuff around here. It's almost impossible to get the stuffies and everything else just doesn't exist. Now, I *am* lucky because my mom's friends and some of mine send me stuff from the US and Canada, which is very cool. But it's not like I get to pick the items, just make suggestions. With the E-store, it's my decision and my spending money that I give to my mom, so it's more me in a way. I wish we would move back to Canada and then I could buy my own WebKinz, but until then, I will use the e-store shamelessly.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
MadTVstewart

I do not use the E-Store becuase its a rip-off REAL money for a FAKE item, if they were only like two bucks an item then i would get some! But the pets are good for those who live in Europe and Australia and other places webkinz are not available. I've been playing webkinz for three years(yes before they were popular, before WI, before the clubhouse) and I have 35 webkinz it makes me ANGRY that brats who started playing a couple months ago have 50 webkinz. I pay for my OWN webkinz with money.
Closed