Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Exclamation Unanswered: Why is everyone upset?

Why is everyone upset about family deluxe accounts? I was just wondering. Because everyone has it in their siggies and threads. What's up?!!!! People say they're not going to do WW now? Just because of this? Deluxe is supposed to be a bonus thing. Not all of WW.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Default Re: Why is everyone upset?

people are upset because when Ganz took the family deluxe a while ago it sort of made it harder for families to get deluxe accounts because the prices would be higher (I think).
membership is so tempting to buy,and you'd want the cheapest way to get it.

Last edited by artemishunter; 07-23-2010 at 11:08 AM..
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

People are upset because it used to be rather reasonable to cover multiple accounts so that the children could have deluxe. Now there is no famlily plan and a lot of families who had deluxe before can no longer afford to.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Why is everyone upset about family deluxe accounts? I was just wondering. Because everyone has it in their siggies and threads. What's up?!!!! People say they're not going to do WW now? Just because of this? Deluxe is supposed to be a bonus thing. Not all of WW.
I think it is over priced....
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yep, basically Ganz raised the price of a family deluxe membership (for a family of 5) and is now charging FIVE times the amount. That's a huge increase in price. We're still playing in WW, just no deluxe membership or e-store purchases.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I don't think anyone is stopping playing WW because of this. There are many people who can't get Deluxe now so once their current subscription ends they are not renewing. There are also people who are not buying from the eStore. Or at least not adding any money to the points they currently have. Basically a protest over Ganz's greed. It used to be $45 to sign up up to 5 accounts. Now it is $45 for each account. Ganz keeps promising to address it but then they don't. A lot of people feel Ganz is just saying they will address it to try and get everyone to shut up and go away...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This gets to be a really heated debate, here. Ganz is taking their time addressing this issue and I don't think it really has anything to do with the fact that they are wanting us to forget about it. They can't really DO anything until the last of the original Family memberships are done. Otherwise the confusion they were experiencing will be manifold compared to the confusion they had with just the Family accounts.
As it is I have a membership that will lapse in May of next year. I think I am one of the last to renew under the old membership rules. What I am experiencing is that only the Primary account seems to get proper credit for Kinzville Academy whether it be upgrading to the next level or getting recess for 15 full days of classes.
I am pretty sure they will allow those accounts to run their full course and then introduce the new memberships. For now the $2.00 is probably the best that they can do, to be honest.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Thank you Dixie. This is the first time I have heard that there were/are actual problems with the Family membership accounts. Up till now all I have heard is Ganz's statement that they got rid of Family Memberships because they were "confusing".

As for me I don't currently have a Family Membership but an individual one. The thing that is most upsetting to me is the lack of information. If they can't do anything till next May I would much rather they said that then the current company line of "we will let you know soon". The longer it goes with such a vague statement the more dishonest the company looks...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed