Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Why dont i have the new stuffs!

okay... ill try that when my dad and his gf get home
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #12
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Hi there.. actually, clearing the caches, rebooting the computer and logging in/out are not helping in my case! No new item on any of my accounts ...

I am also getting the blue screen after I entered codes for the Magical Mire ... Overall.. an extreme disappointment..

I guess we'll just have to wait until this is fixed as I am sure it is a WW problem.. probably with just one of their servers which is why it is only happening to some of us...
Hang in there....
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #13

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Sighhhh i want this to appear now!

still hasent worked! the cache was cleared! i dont think its ever going to work

Last edited by KraziiKinz123; 07-09-2009 at 07:08 PM..
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Don't worry...you are not alone. I don't have the new features yet either. I think I am on the last server updated This same thing happened when they retired the last round of exclusives. I didn't mind as much since I got to go to the wish machine and grab a couple that were retiring! Finally, a glitch perk!!

It works for me the nest day...hope this is the case for us this time too!
kigz is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #15

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Hi, I don't have the new stuff either or the new phone options and I am deluxe. I have looked at seven different accounts that I have access to and non of them have the new stuff either. I have tried doing all the suggestions and it hasn't helped. I think it will show up tomorrw. So i guess we have to be patient. But just know that you are not the only one. Hang in there and check tomorrow.
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I'm having the same problem. I can't find the treetop furniture anywhere in the W shop and I want to buy it. What's going on?
muffy is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #17
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

That happened to me, I just left it, logged in last night, and the stuff was there! Just wait and log in later.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:27 AM   #18
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't have the new items when I first logged in last night, either. I was using Firefox. When I logged in using IE, I found everything. This has been happening a lot lately. If you are using Firefox, you might try using Explorer to see if that helps.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #19
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
I didn't have the new items when I first logged in last night, either. I was using Firefox. When I logged in using IE, I found everything. This has been happening a lot lately. If you are using Firefox, you might try using Explorer to see if that helps.
Interesting! ..because I was using Explorer and after clearing my cache, rebooting and logging in and out a number of times, the new items were not there ... switched to Chrome and there they were!!!! .. but I still cannot access them with IExplorer! This is such a strange thing that is happening.. with everyone experiencing something different!!!

Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #20
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

For me they updated while my computer was on so I rebooted my computer and it was there
aris854 is offline Female
Closed