Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 06:59 PM   #41
twizzlers1010101
Webkinz :)

coconuty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Weren't you DISCOURAGING this?

yeah, you are right
this is totally weird. i saw that too, and thought it was a glitch on my computer from a page i had recentely been on, but it happened when i refreshed, so what is happening?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 07:01 PM   #42
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

Where are you seeing this?
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:01 PM   #43

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

WebkinzInsider.com does not approve of the use of cheat codes at all. The goal is to try and use this to educate new members on why cheat codes are wrong, and what could happen to their account if they use them! I think Justin explained it best (you can see the article he mentions here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/conten...ebkinz-world):

Originally Posted by Justin
I've added this into our title because we have enormous publishing power and by putting it in our title, it pushes all of the "bad" cheat sites further down google. This way, if younger kids are looking for cheats, they will come to our site and find out that Webkinz cheats are not supported by the Webkinz community. I felt that it was important to catch them before they end up on the wrong site!

I also plan to make an article explaining why webkinz cheats are bad, so that way when someone searches "webkinz cheats", it pulls up WI and the article explaining why they shouldn't cheat in Webkinz World!

Don't worry, it's only an HTML title and we haven't (and never will) change any of our policies regarding cheats and codes. Those are our core principles!!
See here for more info: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f165/what-611819/

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-31-2010 at 07:06 PM..
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #44
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
WebkinzInsider.com does not approve of the use of cheat codes at all. The goal is to try and use this to educate new members on why cheat codes are wrong, and what could happen to their account if they use them! I think Justin explained it best:

See here for more info: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f165/what-611819/
I am really confused now! so does webkinz insider approve of cheats or not? sorry!
xorjdox is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #45
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

whoa so it is only used as an advertising ruse?
rockermom is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #46

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by xorjdox
I am really confused now! so does webkinz insider approve of cheats or not? sorry!

No, we do not. Here is the article we published on cheat codes and why they are wrong- Cheats and Codes in Webkinz World
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #47
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by xorjdox
They do NOT approve of cheats.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #48
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Cheating is not acceptable. Here or in my house!

Of course, they don't approve of cheats - It's a clever way to promote "not cheating". Reminiscent of reverse psychology - Works well with kids - and apparently adults too...
elymic is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #49
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

IT attracts a possible new member in looking for "cheats and codes" and then tells them in the article about how they are wrong?

I am 100% behind WI. but I am finding this hard to hold on to.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #50
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
IT attracts a possible new member in looking for "cheats and codes" and then tells them in the article about how they are wrong?

Wow......just....wow.
Exactly
Since WI is very popular, it pushes all of the other sites that ENCOURAGE cheating towards the bottom of search engines like Google or Bing. Then, the kids will see that cheats are wrong, and could harm their account.
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
i <3 zachary, jellydonut!, spidey was here