Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Answered: Why does my siggy change?

Hello there!

If you notice, my siggy looks a little odd because it says "Our goal is 33,333 signatures." I want it to say posts, but it automatically edits it to say "signatures."

For example, I type in on edit my signature "Come chat or post! Our goal is 33,333 posts!" But then, when I look what it looks like on a thread, it says signatures. But it always says posts on my edit thing, so why is it doing that?

Thanks!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by smvmonkey
That is so weird. It did it to me, too. Your best bet is to either keep trying or contact a mod. I'm guessing it's just a little glitch or website malfunction, but hm, that's super odd. lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Why does my siggy change?

OK, when you do that, you have to type in
Our goal is 33,333 [I*]signatures[/I*]
Without the little '*'s. Then hi-light it ect. ect.
Hope this helps, WC1(:
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzchick1
Hope this helps, WC1(:
But they want to make it so it says POSTS, not SIGNATURES...

I really do not know what to do, sorry. Try contacting an admin or mod if they're on, I'm sure they will get it sorted out in the blink of an eye.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Thanks webkinz chic!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Are you sure that you are clicking save? I sometimes forget to click it and all my work is not fixed. I do agree with Webkinz Chic though, just add in the 'posts' part instead of 'signatures'
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #6
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

I honestly believe she's doing everything correctly. I had the exact same problem with my signature. I was trying to say 10,000 POSTS and it kept changing it to the word "signatures". I previewed it and it looked fine. Once I saved, though, it changed from posts to signature. I'll be keeping on eye on this to see how to fix it. Wish I had thought to ask here.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #7
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzchick1
Hope this helps, WC1(:
Okay, I tried this method, subsituting the word "posts" for "signatures". Again, looked fine in the preview, except that it kept showing up as italics. But then when I went to save it, it went to "signatures" again. I'm really confused on why this happens.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Maybe you're not pressing save. If you are, then I would contact an admin and see what they say.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #9

♥ℓєαн is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure you are clicking Submit, or OK or whatever it says at the bottom? If you didn't, then I'm not sure. Maybe notify a Mod or Admin.
♥ℓєαн is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 11:01 AM   #10
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

I tried it myself. On the theory that it had something to do with the way signatures are coded (say, you can't use "post" because that would somehow turn your siggie into a post), I threw in extra spaces, since, after all, a space is the difference between : ) and . That didn't even work. I suppose that's good to know -- that sort of thing keeps people from using spaces to get offensive language past the system -- but it doesn't help you much.

Maybe a mod or admin will know.
KKsMommy is offline Female
Closed