Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why does my screen go crazy on the Hour?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I'm new here. Many times I am in the middle of an activity and then POOF! The screen goes back like I just logged in and I lose my game. This has happened while I'm at the Kinzville Academy, and my turn is lost and failed! I started to notice that the hour just turned each time it happens and the graphics turn black and white. Can anyone tell me why this happens??? Thank you!
mekimka is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #2
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Why does my screen go crazy on the Hour?

I've noticed it too and also noticed that the KinzTime (KT) has gone backward but when it reboots it catches back up. So I don't know if it has to do with the resetting of the time or not but that's the problem I have been having.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Mekimka, welcome to WI! Yes, we're all getting glitched.

This hourly problem is affecting almost everybody. It is a fairly recent issue; it started after Ganz made some updates in Webkinz World several weeks ago. Before Halloween it was working fine, but other features were malfunctioning. When they fixed those problems, these hourly resets started happening. If it's not one problem, it's another.

As far as we know, there is nothing we can do about this particular problem but suffer through until Ganz can fix it. It is very inconvenient and frustrating, but at least we have faith that it will eventually get fixed. If a lot of members contact Ganz about a certain issue, we believe (hope) it encourages them to work on that issue first. Feel free to e-mail or call them with your concern(s). And, of course, check WI first!

One of the quirks of WW is that there are always function issues and "glitches". That is why WebkinzInsider is so wonderful! We can log on to WI to see if others are affected or if it's just a problem with our own computer or account. We can get hints here on how to solve it or temporarily get around it until it gets fixed. And we can entertain each other during the lo-o-o-ong bimonthly downtimes while we're waiting for Ganz to finish their updates. The frustrations are made more bearable when you have friends to commiserate.

It's like that saying, "When you share your happiness, it is doubled; when you share your burdens, they are cut in half."

P.S. This reset issue has been discussed on other threads in the forum. It is a good idea to read some of the existing posts to try to find an answer before starting your own thread because often the best answers have already been posted. Sometimes it is difficult to find an answer to your question because not all members know how to put a good title on a thread, and this is too large a forum to read ALL the posts looking for an answer. It is fine to ask your own question in your own way and WI members will be happy to answer again or to point you to the existing post that has the best answers. You already have a great start as an active WI member by using such a specific, descriptive title for your thread. Thank you for that.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your fast responses! I really like this web site.
mekimka is offline Female
Closed