Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Kaidril is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why does my pet get sick??

Maybe it's GANZ's idea of a webkinz flu season, just like what Webberlilly said. I wonder if they'll make a feature that you can give your webkinz a flu shot at Dr.Quack's during the winter days. That would be pretty cool. Just like vaccines!
P.S: I changed my siggie. It's really funny.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Last edited by Kaidril; 11-27-2010 at 01:01 PM.. Reason: My signature doesn't show up!
Kaidril is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #42
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

its happening to all the people its a glitch!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #43

Wolfen7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to know that it is a glitch. In one account my main pet got sick once took her to Dr Quack than on to vacation. Went to my other account in within a hour by pet got sick 3 times, that was three visits to Dr Quack and three visits to the spa. All the leval were up to 100%, I looked down there she sat with an icepack on her head. I thought noway, three times within a hour, but a qlitch would explain it. Glad that I saw this thread, now I feel better...figured that something was wrong, Dr Quack was getting to know us by name.
Wolfen7 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #44
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

i think it's a glitch maybe.... but maybe pets are supposed to get sick around winter time.... cold and flu season for webbies!
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #45
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

My pets hadn't got sick for fall season yet.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #46
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Wow! My best advice is to go on Vacation and do the Spa getaway, but I see that Wolfen7 said she did that and the pet kept getting sick over and over again...bummer!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #47
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

my pet keep get sick too
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 11:24 AM   #48
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lolith
Wow! My best advice is to go on Vacation and do the Spa getaway, but I see that Wolfen7 said she did that and the pet kept getting sick over and over again...bummer!!!
Lolith, your pets cannot go on vacation or to the spa when they are sick
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #49
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have never heard of webkinz having a flu season, that is so interesting , thanks for teaching me something new ,I think it will just have to be waited out and keep giving them fluids lol .
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #50
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

My new webkinz just got sick....First it's my Peppermint Puppy now my new Minty Moose!
softballipod is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here, t.t.tawnypup