Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: pets suddenly sick

must be a flu bug going around the clubhouse or park cause my little ones have been getting sick a lot too. usually i have to buy medicene to get them better.
MelindaS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Mine too and they have not been playing in the clubhouse
Dr. Quack must be very busy.

It's lucky t was able to get an appointment on such short notice
Old 11-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #23
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

My pet kept on getting sick today. She had to visit Dr.Quack three times today. First around 2:30 then about 5 minutes after that, she was sick again. And now I have to carry her to him again! That's 75KC! All in one day wasted on Dr.Quack!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:27 PM   #24
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Suddenly sick pets

Hmmm none of my pets are sick. and I have like 50
sillybung is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

My pet has gotten sick 3 times in the last hour! Of course she has been in lots of contests today so she could have been exposed to the "swine flu", "mad cow disease", "bird flu" - any number of things!! I just wish we could pass it on to Leopold the lion who has won every running contest my pet has competed in. Seriously, you can get your pets numbers back up after visiting the doctor by going to the spa. Sometimes the trip is a bit pricey, but the numbers go back up to 100% immediately with out having to do all the games, etc.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #26
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

this same thing keeps happening to me! it's happened to my elephant lumpy at least 5 times in the past 4 days! this is getting rediculous! webkinz needs to fix it!!!!
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #27
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Lol, yes, it seems flu season has arrived in WW!
My pets are passing it to each other, and even getting sick more than once in a day!!!
One pet was back to being sick within a half hour of visiting Dr. Quack. Thought I could hold him over for a while by giving him WShop vitamins, but those made him sicker, so it was back to the doc!

I love the theory that the programmers didn't wash their hands!
haha! So the progammers did this! (even though they did!)

My mom has been getting sick pets like crazy! I'm not getting on WW!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #28
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

I agree! One time, my Tie Dye Puppy was at the park and her health was at 74, then all of a sudden she got a thermometer and an ice pack! I lost $25 KinzCash that I could have used to buy furniture for my house
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #29
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Yeah my pets have been getting sick after playing with them for 15 minutes; this is costing a lot of time and kinzcash to get back up to health.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:35 PM   #30

Reesiepoo has a spectacular aura aboutReesiepoo has a spectacular aura about

Mine too. I just adopted the Cheshire Cat and it's been sick three times already.
Reesiepoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here, t.t.tawnypup