Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

58thcircle is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Why does my pet get sick??

My pet has gotten sick three times in the past four days. I feed him and exercise him daily. I put him to bed before I log out. Is this just completely random ?
58thcircle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Why does my pet get sick??

I think it is! Mine just got sick this morning and I do the same as you! It's a cash grab for Dr. Quack
Nangy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Other people are having the same problem. I think it's a glitch. I don't think the pets are supposed to get sick so often.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It's not a glitch, just the flu cycle that runs 2 or 3 times a year.

Some pets operate fine without seeing the dr,
others must go there each time or be limited.

You can check which yours is.

Just need to wait it out.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #5

58thcircle is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your replies. It's nice to know my pet is not the only sick one !!
58thcircle is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Oh, glad I'm not the only one. I am taking it to Dr. Quack and feeding it vitamins & their psf but it doesn't get better.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Unhappy pets suddenly sick

For the past three days, my pets have been getting sick, sick, sick for no reason. Suddenly they go from all three 100 to sick, requiring trip to Dr. Quack, numerous baths, etc. and ultimately having to play games to get them back up to 100 health.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #8
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Unhappy Suddenly sick pets

For the past three days, my pets have been getting sick, sick, sick for no reason. Suddenly they go from all three 100 to sick, requiring trips to Dr. Quack, numerous baths, etc. and ultimately having to play games to get them back up to 100 health. Is anyone else having this problem? Is Kinzville experiencing a flu epidemic?
wendypie is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Suddenly sick pets

yes the flu season is starting, I have several sick pets. I get them up to 100% but soon they have the thermometer in their mouth again and are wanting to see Dr Quack again....
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #10

mumz5 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Suddenly sick pets

My pets have suddenly been getting sick too!
mumz5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here, t.t.tawnypup