Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: Why does it have to be me!?

I feel SO sorry for you!I would change your password again and put an @ sign in it,that way nobody can break it.Maybe you should call ganz.Did you ever give your password to anybody or thing?Was anything in your dock stole?Can you tell me what happened?
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #32
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

You cant undo what already happened. Ask politely if the WI person got anything in the mail. If so, they can return it. But remember, you can only send 3 things to a username in a day. Make sure you have all of your codes, and keep them safe somewhere were no one can find them. Also, only someone you knew would do something like that. Think who would.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 11-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #33
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

also make sure you don't tell ANYONE your passwords only people you KNOW YOU CAN TRUST like your parents.....never tell your friends even if they tell you theirs...I made the mistake to tell one of my friends not only my password but my sisters too..she spent like $500 on both acount and then sent the things that she bought to her acount..The worst part is that she thought I would not care since I have alot of money.......we both had to change our passwords.......She told all her friends her password and 2 weeks later she told me that her Bff spent all her money on her acount and she had to change HER password.....I hope she learned her lesson...
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #34
cleocrazydog

softballgirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is terrible!
do what Flablo said it will help if you cant find anything try logging off your computer turn it off turn it back on log into your computer get on another website that you have to log into do that three times get on webkinz log into webkinz go do a job and all the dailies and anything else besides your room and then go to your room see if any of your stuff is back if not repeat ALL of these steps 5 times and if your suff is not back i would call 1-800-webkinz and do something about all of this so it stops i hate people who do this kind of stuff when if they think about it someone like them could be on theirss doing the same thing and they should think how they feel and stop doing this kind of suff the same thing happend to me on another website. so just do this and it will all be fine i hope.
softballgirl3 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #35
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

That happened to me AND my brother today! When I finallly changed the pass words, my exclusives were gone! There were also a few items in my dock that I didn't put in there! On my brothers, his Super Bed was gone!!!! He just got it yesterday too! I felt sooooo bad for him! I really ant to writ a very stern letter to ganz about this. It's Crazy!!!!!

A very upset...
~Swags

P.S. I will probobly forget about it because you can earn those back by getting new webbies.
swags22 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #36
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok you see these are the people that realy ruin everything. Why would someone even think to do that? UHG! I am sooo very sorry! Just contact ganz and see if they can help you. Now this is one thing no one else will probably think of so i'll PM it to you.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #37
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

I know who did it. I did what jacksonredwalll did. My friend did it to my brother AND me! I am sooooo totally not her friend anymore!!!!!
swags22 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #38
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

OceanBluue----I am truely sorry for your misfortune. Words are hard to replace what you feel right now. (violated) You have had some very sound advise from your friends here on Webkinz Insider. Try it all, to protect your future. The @ sign may not work because some passwords don't take signs, but if you decide to try------. I will think of you this evening. Hope you have a Happier Thanksgiving.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed