Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #21
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Why does it have to be me!?

Change your username .
Call GANZ...1-866-932-5469
Sometimes they have acceptions..
don't feel bad though..people have hacked my account
5 times, and stole some priceless items and my whole science
theme.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #22
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

OMG this is horrible!!! my heart goes out to you. i know you said you changed your password, but i say change it again. i change my password every 2 weeks (makes my daughter mad as we share accounts lol) use numbers and letters in your password also make some of the letters CaPiTaL. dont use a pets name or your schools name. never write it down make it something you will remember but make it something that is not easy to guess. try calling ganz, although they cant give you the items back they might be able to tell you the last time something was mailed and who it was mailed to (i dont know if they can or not).

ok ive said enough DONTS, now DO have fun, do continue to play WW, do know the members of WI are here to listen and help as much as we can, do keep your chin up and have faith

again im so very sorry this happened to you, best of luck
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #23
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Oh, I'm sorry this happened to you!! My account was hacked once, and I was devestated, so I understand how you feel! So, like everyone else said, change your password. Mine is 15 characters long, but you can make yours even longer. Try to re-name your rooms to things that a hacker is most likely to pass over. If you have a storage room, or rare room, you should name it something like "den" or "forest" or another choice that nobody would use...

Also, I would suggest with the rares left over, not to keep them in one room. That makes it so much easier for a hacker to hit-and-run. Delete EVERYONE you don't know in person off your list. Even WI people, because there are people that would hack you here (sadly..) So.. I hope my tips were a little useful..

Hopefully you can recover your stuff! Sorry that happened to you!

♥ Lollipop
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #24
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh! I am sorry that this happened to you. Email ganz and see what they do about it.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #25
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I'm so sorry you were put in this situation. You should send a small, cheap gift to everyone on your friends list; if KinzPost does not let you send a person a gift then they might be your culprite. I hope you are able to track down whoever stole your items and possibly get some of them back.
Try to keep your phone oraginized with only the names of your family or close, truthful friends
Good Luck!
Old 11-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #26
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Oh I am so sorry to hear about that. It is so sad that some people have to cheat and steal stuff off other people just to be very succesful on a virtual game. I hope it does not happen again and that you can earn all that stuff back.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #27
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Oh my cow,I am so sorry :[
Like everyone said,Ganz wont do anything.
Its for security reasons.
Change your password,to something really hard to guess.Maybe even a secret code. . .
Once again,I am so sorry.Did you lose any money?
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #28
frenchfries7

That is what happened to me a bunch of times - and my friends. My suggestion is to make a password with a bunch of random letters (ex. hafasdhfa). How will you remember that, of course? Write it down, then hide it in a place you're a hundred percent sure no one knows is even in your room. Every time you log on to Webkinz World, find the little slip and type in your password. After your done, remember to hide your slip again. I really hope this helps. NO ONE can guess your password this way!

P.S. If you're sort of concerned that people might find your slip, make a secret code and THEN write it down. NOW no one can figure out your code except you!

- FrenchFries
Old 11-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #29
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I want to add my voice to all the others who have expressed their sympathy for your plight. It's theft and it's an invasion of your privacy, and it's everyone's main fear on WW. I hope you had time to do the kinzposting of small items to the people on your phone list, since it has to be done on the same day as the theft.

I hope that when this is resolved, you'll post again here, and tell us how it happened, was the culprit found, was Ganz helpful, and so on. We all want to know how things turn out for you.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:51 PM   #30
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Flablo
Like the others said, you won't be able to get your Items back.. but.. heres a helpful hint:

Log Into WW, and then take some cheap items, send 1 to each of your friends. If It says you've already sent one to that friend, remove the friend. log out and make note of the friend, log In tomorrow and see If the friends there, oh and do this everyday.

people say it works to find the Username. get the username then report it to ganz. also If you have a side account start transferring your items over ASAP.

oh, and ganz Is wrong.

people can hack Ganz's system and get stuff. you can hack things.

I agree that is what you should do! I hope you get your things back

---------- Fairmaidenbmt added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by frenchfries7
That is what happened to me a bunch of times - and my friends. My suggestion is to make a password with a bunch of random letters (ex. hafasdhfa). How will you remember that, of course? Write it down, then hide it in a place you're a hundred percent sure no one knows is even in your room. Every time you log on to Webkinz World, find the little slip and type in your password. After your done, remember to hide your slip again. I really hope this helps. NO ONE can guess your password this way!

P.S. If you're sort of concerned that people might find your slip, make a secret code and THEN write it down. NOW no one can figure out your code except you!

- FrenchFries
I agree with that too and it mite help if it is a password you use for other sites (club penguin,school sites,and other stuff) and just use alot of differant numbers and letters like 1f3gty5nmk6nbg0n

Last edited by Fairmaidenbmt; 11-24-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Closed