Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

PENGUINlover61 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Why does it have to be me!?

i am soooo sorry this happened to you.... i love ganz for making webkinz but i think they shold be able to get your items back to you.. im so srry
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #12

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

awwwwwwwwww that is horrible! i think you have an excuse to buy a new webbie and hide that code after you enter it! hope you figure out what to do.
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #13
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

You can also try to send some small item to those new names on your phone. If it goes through, your items were NOT sent to them. If it says you sent them something already today then they have your items. Write down their usernames to give to Ganz when you or your parents call Ganz in the morning.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #14
montanarose9

My sister also got her TV stolen and my pool was stolen. I worked so hard to get that pool. Who ever did that is so horrible. OK, here is what I'll do make a SUPER random pasword like HDyn6G9Gyk. (this is not a real password). Then I'd write it down, and then save it somewhere safe.
hoped I helped!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #15
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Thank You all for your help! You all had very good advice!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #16
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Well first of all, I am very saddened that this happened to you. I am shocked that some people would do that. Is there anyone that has your log in information or secret code or anything? I agree with what several of the other people have posted, send a small food item to each person on your list - especially the ones you dont recognize. then it will show you if something had been sent to them or not.

unfortunately, I dont think Ganz has any liability but you could contact them (or have a parent contact them) to see if there is any record of anything that happened.

I wish you the best of luck! let us know what happens.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 11:38 PM   #17
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

Just FYI, there have been some reports recently of people logging into their account and their dock showing some low # of items in their dock when they had lots. I would start by logging off and back on as this had corrected most peoples issues and see if it corrects yours. I don't remember if you said the items were in your dock or in your room. If they were in your room, then you definitely got hacked and would contact Ganz, if they were in your dock, try the logging out and back in. Might have to do it a couple times.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 09:40 AM   #18
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

OceanBluue,
I feel so very bad for you. I had someone break into 2 of my accounts once and they wiped out EVERY item in every room (they even took all the carrots in the gardens!) They had added a bunch of names onto my friends list and from what I can figure, after they had Kinz posted all the stuff the wanted they went through and sold everything else left and then bought some expensive items with the Kinz cash (Some rares maybe? idk...But there was alot of money there...) and then Kinz posted those items too. I had over 40,000 KC before I was hacked and when they were done they left me with 7 dollars!

When this happened to me there was no way for Ganz to track the outgoing mail in KinzPost but apparently now they can. I do know someone who was hacked recently and Ganz tracked where the items were sent and got (some of their items) them back for them and then closed the thief's accounts.

I'm not sure how old you are but, if your parents have to call encourage them to be patient. Most adults I know (the ones that don't play WW) don't want to take the time to deal with, "Silly computer games and items that don't even really exist anyway."

I hope this all works out for you! I do have a phone number of one of the nicer staff members at Ganz that I can PM you if you want to try to talk to them. Let me know if you want it, okay?
And don't delete me off your friends list We still haven't got to play games together! My username is charlieella. Hope to see you soon.

SerinaSong
serinasong is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #19
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Thanks serina! And I will try to find you
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #20
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

First let me say how truly sorry I am that this happened to you. No one should ever have to logon to WW and see their account hacked. I am very sorry for you, and I know how upset you must be. I think the idea FlaBlo had is very good, and you should try that gift sending thing to narrow down your "friends list" of possible suspects. Definitely make sure your password is difficult. Use numbers and letters, and make it at least 8 characters long and something unique and hard for others to guess. If you really think someone here at WI, I would definitely PM and administrator or moderator and ask for help. Try not to sound too suspicious in case that person is actually innocent. Again, I am really sorry that this happened to you. I also agree that it would be a good idea to move some of your other most precious items onto your other WW account, and I would change the password there too...just to be on the safe side.

Please PM me and we can see if there is anything else I can do to help you.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Closed