Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Why does it have to be me!?

Oh No!
I tried to log onto my Webkinz account a couple of minutes ago, and it said the password was wrong. So I made a new one with my Webkinz Code, and when I went into my rooms my rares items were gone!

So far I am missing all of my Topiary's (Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds), my 2 Bat Items, my Dolphin Item, my Ancient Civilization Wading Pool, TC3 Dr. Quack Bed and Mrs. Cowoline Reading Chair and Monkey &Monkey TV, my Deer Item, my Bluebird Item, Aztec Bed, Egyptian TV, and the list just goes on and on! And it took me AGES to get all of those!

I feel so terrible! I looked on my WW phone and I found 3 new people that I don't even remember that I added. I won't name any names but one is similar to someone here on WI. But I am not completly sure if that is theirs.

I am so worried that they might steal again!
I already changed my password, but they might have my webkinz code . . .
What should I do?

Please Help WI!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Why does it have to be me!?

That is horrible!! Unfortunatly you cant get your items back. Here is a statement from Ganz about getting your account hacked:
Other Missing Item The only way an item can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated. Please change your password by clicking on the "Login" button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click "Login"). Click "Change my Password." You'll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
I would definately delete then usernames you don't recognize from your phone. If you get hacked again call Ganz customer service and they may be able to help you. Their number is:
1-800-WEBKINZ
(You must be 18 or older to call)
I hope everything will be fixed, and I'm so sorry this has happened to you.
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
dixie8123

webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

Woah im so sorry, I would send your items to another account and try to keep some CSOs on your old account and if those items stay for 4-5 weeks put your vauables that u still have back.
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

aww, i feel so bad for you! unfortunually, GANZ can't do anything. maybe, but this is up to you, ask the person you think it is for their username through a pm, and if it is the same, then DING DING DING, that is probably it.

like i said, i am so sorry, and maybr make your password REALLY hard
Old 11-23-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by OceanBluue
Oh No!
I tried to log onto my Webkinz account a couple of minutes ago, and it said the password was wrong. So I made a new one with my Webkinz Code, and when I went into my rooms my rares items were gone!

So far I am missing all of my Topiary's (Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds), my 2 Bat Items, my Dolphin Item, my Ancient Civilization Wading Pool, TC3 Dr. Quack Bed and Mrs. Cowoline Reading Chair and Monkey &Monkey TV, my Deer Item, my Bluebird Item, Aztec Bed, Egyptian TV, and the list just goes on and on! And it took me AGES to get all of those!

I feel so terrible! I looked on my WW phone and I found 3 new people that I don't even remember that I added. I won't name any names but one is similar to someone here on WI. But I am not completly sure if that is theirs.

I am so worried that they might steal again!
I already changed my password, but they might have my webkinz code . . .
What should I do?

Please Help WI!

Like the others said, you won't be able to get your Items back.. but.. heres a helpful hint:

Log Into WW, and then take some cheap items, send 1 to each of your friends. If It says you've already sent one to that friend, remove the friend. log out and make note of the friend, log In tomorrow and see If the friends there, oh and do this everyday.

people say it works to find the Username. get the username then report it to ganz. also If you have a side account start transferring your items over ASAP.

oh, and ganz Is wrong.

people can hack Ganz's system and get stuff. you can hack things.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #6

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

That is horrible! Who ever did it is not a nice person at all! I agree with luv14webkinz, immediately change you password to something very hard (Make sure you write it down somewhere if you are forgetful like I am ) You should delete those people you don't know but write down their usernames in case Ganz asks for them or you report them. I am so sorry this happened to you!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #7
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

1. Take a deep breath.
2. Make a really hard password so no one can guess it.
3. Contact GANZ about this, leave a message (press "0" when you call them)
Ask if they have a record of this happening, etc...

Be patient!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Oh my gosh,I feel so bad for you,I wish there was something I can do to help you,PM me,I might help you.
-WWhimsyDragon
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #9
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

That's aweful! I don't understand how someone can do such a thing. Rude and mean things bug me. Like those before me said, there isn't anything you can do to get your items back. I would suggest changing your password again and locating all of your secret code tags to make sure that someone didn't take one. Then I would try calling the GANZ phone number to report this, after you delete the strange names of course.

I'm truely sorry, I hope you get your things back, though I'm not sure that is a true possibility.
~cowattack3
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #10
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ouch, I'm so sorry!

Okay. First ting is first, I used to get hacked every Tuesday, but that ended.

Okay so obviously, you have a hacker. You changed your password. Good. Now, how long is it? I suggest making a password that is about 20 characters long. Mine is 24. Add numbers. Make sure it is way different than before and has nothing to do with your WW username. For instance, if your last password was "lake" you shouldn't make it "pond". After you've done that, make it harder for the hacker to get your items if they come back. HIDE YOUR ITEMS! If they can be put in storage, put them in wshop dressers/storage. Put things that are low to the ground (like a disco ball) behind a dresser. Then make a pattern with the dressers so that one pops out (so you could put somethings behind it) and the next one aginst the wall. This way, the hacker won't think there is anything good in there. Try to avoid putting things that a hacker would want in you dock. AND NEVER. EVER. EVER. PUT A BUNCH OF EXCUSIVES/RARES IN ONE ROOM! This makes it easy for you hacker. Block those people from your account. I can only wish you the best of luck. If you want anymore clever ideas to "hide" your items, PM me. ( I had to hide a lot of my stuff too at one point. I lost several PSIs and retired exclusives when I was getting hacked. If you need anything I would be happy to help if I'm able.

Oh, and count how many items are missing. If there is more than 9 things missing, that means that they either sent these to other people on your friends list, or they deleted that username.

I wish you the best of luck!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed