Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #1
1CookieMonster1
Webkinz :)

Nihalicious is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why do you guys always brag?

Sorry, I couldnt find the right topic to put this in. Okay, anyway, I wanted to say.... Why do you brag about how many webkinz you have? Sometimes people who do that think that they're better. I have 5 webkinz. and I see people saying ohh! I own 20 webkinz. And it could be possible that I know more about webkinz then a person who owns twenty. But the point is.. why do people say they have THIS many webkinz?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #2
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Why do you guys always brag?

I only have one but I am proud of her i probably could keep track of one better
Old 07-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #3
shootingstar08
Gifted

wacky4kinz is just really nicewacky4kinz is just really nice

i have 8 and all my friends have 20 and I don't mind...
Old 07-04-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
abbabb141
Gifted
abbabb141 is on a distinguished road

i dont know exactlly. but i know i have 30 something, and i dont brag. like for a while my friends were all even at like 10ish and were like oh ive been here for 3 months and i have ten, while you had to wait a year to get 10. its probably just because they dont have anything better to do. hehehe and your right some people know wayyyy more and have wayyy less webkinz. the only reason i have so many is because im about to hit 2 years on webkinz this august.
abbabb141 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
alidee
Gifted

alidee will become famous soon enough

Some people are just excited that they have so many and they want to share their excitement...

Or you could look at it another way, they might just be trying to find more people who have as many Webkinz as them so that they don't feel silly for having so many.

I have 7 myself and I get kind of embarassed any time I go to buy one, so it makes me feel better to know that other people are more obsessed than I am
Old 07-04-2007, 02:09 PM   #6
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

i have 19 and i never brag. i hate when people brag!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #7
1CookieMonster1
Webkinz :)

Nihalicious is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guy s for replying. Its just that sometimes they forums get more replies becasue they say they own like 30 or something....

EXAMPLE:

Come here for advice. YOU SHOUKD COME HERE CUZ I OWN 30 WEBKINZ.

Now, I'm not saying all of you brag.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #8
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

It is OK! People might have a lot of webkinz but they don't mean to brag. Just because they might have more webkinz, doesn't mean they are better users.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
Gift Guru

fun4us is on a distinguished road

I only tell someone how many webkinz I have if they ask me.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:16 AM   #10
L8NY & krLstL
Gift Guru

Kiki is on a distinguished road

I have told my kids the same thing about not bragging, but I don't think here people mean anything by it. I would think this is the place to come and tell everyone. Is it any different than me saying....I have 4 kids?? (At least on this forum)

I'm more embarrassed than anything for them to tell their friends they have such and such webkinz. Because I'm the obsessed one.

Kristi
Closed