Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
ITS 2009!
Gifted

cutedogprincess is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Why do I have to keep reseting my password????

I was on webkinz today, and of course it made me log out. So when I was trying to log back in it said my password was incorrect. I thought this was weird so I retyped it. I knew I typed it right and I knew it was my password but it still said incorrect. So I just said that I forgot my password, got a new one, and then I tried to reset my password to what it was before. Then when I got logged out of WW AGAIN and I tried to log back in it did the EXACT same thing! So I got a new password, and changed in to something else, just in case the password I was using for some reason was the problem. So when I got logged out AGAIN and I tried to log back in it did the SAME THING! I do NOT want to reset my password every time I log in! Is it just temporary? Is it happening to all of yall?
cutedogprincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Why do I have to keep reseting my password????

That's not happening to me currently. It could just be a new glitch. I would recommend keeping the same password now and just trying again later. Hopefully, this helps you!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #3
ITS 2009!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
That's not happening to me currently. It could just be a new glitch. I would recommend keeping the same password now and just trying again later. Hopefully, this helps you!
Well it won't let me keep a pasword. Everytime I try to log in again it says it is incorrect.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #4
gotpickles
Webkinz :)
mousegirl999111 is on a distinguished road

It might just be the one password you have chosen. Or it might be a glitch or something, and could go away. I would just change your password to something totally different and see if it works. If not, try contacting Ganz and tell them your problem!

Hope I helped!
Mousegirl
Old 11-25-2008, 07:27 PM   #5
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Someone might have your code. . .but I just reccomend keeping a secret code near by.Thats the only thing I can think of.I think this might be a new glitch. . .I just hope this gets better
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Has anything disappeared from your account? I would just watch for that. Otherwise I would call ganz or have a parent call if you are under 18. Good Luck.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #7
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

What I would do if I were you is I would go to customer support and send a message to Ganz, then check your kinzphone and make sure you know everyone on it. If it has new names you don't recognize, delete them. Make sure all your stuff is in your house. Hopefully no one has hacked your account but just to make sure anyone you do not know, and Trust I would remove from your phone.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
ITS 2009!
Gifted

I didn't even think that someone might have my code. I just hope it is a glitch.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:34 PM   #9
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

i have been seeing a lot of posts about hackers. The one thing everyone seems to forget is that it is usually someone you know who is stealing your stuff. Anyone can change your password if they have found one of your codes. Friends and family members are usually the people that have access to them. When you have repeated problems with your password, it is usually because someone else is using a code to keep changing it. That is an attempt to stall for time while kinzposting your items to their accounts. You should call Ganz about it. And go through your phone list one by one and send something cheap as a gift to each one of them. If it won't let you send to someone because it says you have already sent something to them today (and you know you haven't) that person is probably your hacker. they have gotten on your account and kinzposted something to themselves already that day. If you find out who it is, tell ganz about it. They will face the consequences. Good luck!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #10
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I would call GANZ at 1-800-WEBKINZ.It might be a glitch too.I would wait a little bit,to see if it goes away.
♥LeeAnn♥
oon23 is offline Female
Closed