Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
ImChocolate is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Unanswered: Why do I have all the tech problems?? :( :(

So like in July my account started to be wayyyy weird and take forever to load. My dad and I emailed Ganz and told them what was happening he called a couple of times and none of it ever got fixed.

It takes me 3 minutes to even load the Webkinz site

Then it takes me almost 2 minutes to load my dock and I do not have more then 150 items.

Then it takes me almost 2 minutes to load my map every time it loads! Not easy to move items from room to room when you make new ones bc it takes soooo long to load.

They keep telling us to do the same thing with checking on different browser versions or to clear the cache. We've done everything they keep telling us and no help!!!!! I'm like realllllly upset and my dad is getting mad bc they aren't fixing the problem and said he isn't going to get me any new stuff bc they aren't fixing it.

Any help from anyone?? Am I the only one??
ImChocolate is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Why do I have all the tech problems?? :( :(

Hi Imchocolate,

I know there is a lot of tech. problems that way going around to some users right now. I'm sorry you are having that problem, if you have cleared your cache and your dock is empty, I'm not sure what could be directly leading to this problem - I think this is probably an issue on Ganz side - it is strange, but the multiple servers do not always run the same way, some users encounter more issues then others. .
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:07 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Hi Imchocolate,
I'm not sure what could be directly leading to this problem - I think this is probably an issue on Ganz side
Me either and its reallllll upsetting bc I just cant do stuff and its like six months too. I asked for a ton of kinz for christmas but only Santa brought me (thank goodness!!!) some my dad said until they fix it no new ones and he means it.

I had to sneak a few packages of cards with my grandma Thank goodness for Grandma!
Old 12-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #4

Irene will become famous soon enough

Hmmm... What kind of browser do you have? Do you have wireless internet? Are other sites working well and it's just Webkinz that is working slow? Have you cleared your cache?

Also, have you ever logged into your account on a computer that is not in your home? If your account is as slow as ever with other computers, obviously it is a problem with your account, but perhaps it is just your computer?
Irene is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #5

Thumbs up Re: Why do I have all the tech problems?? :( :(

View Post Originally Posted by Irene
Hmmm... What kind of browser do you have? Do you have wireless internet? Are other sites working well and it's just Webkinz that is working slow? Have you cleared your cache?

Also, have you ever logged into your account on a computer that is not in your home? If your account is as slow as ever with other computers, obviously it is a problem with your account, but perhaps it is just your computer?
Okay GOOD advice Cuz I think we are on to something! To answer your Qs:

I do have wireless with a laptop and then a big computer which (i asked my dad) is plugged into the router both do the same thing have cleated the cache many times on both

Yes other sites are fine Webkinz is the only one like I tried all the others tygirlz etc etc and they work fine at home.

I tried what you said and logged on at my aunts office and WHOA it was fast like everyone elses accounts when they try at my house so what does that mean?!?!

I feel like we are soooooooooo close okay so like my dad has an account (only 6 kinz) and his loads fine so does anyone else who logs in at my house so its just my account but it is only my account at home.

OMG im excited and all at the same time anything else you can think to try??? my dad updated the flash and everything they suggested to do too still slow so whats the problem you think??? If we fix this i can sooooooooooooo get more kinz and i neeeeed the
Old 01-02-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

do you use internet explorer or firefox? i had the same problem at home recently. every other person who logged in on my computer was fine and when i logged in from another computer it was fine to. i cleared everything and switched browsers for awhile and it was fine. hope it works again soon!
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 01:05 AM   #7

jaewebkinz will become famous soon enough

ImChocolate, I have them too. It's really not fair!!!
jaewebkinz is offline Female
Closed