Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

amandalp24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Why didnt I get a room for my pet?

A few hrs ago I added my 11th pet and I didnt get a room for him. It put him in a room I already had. Does anyone know why this is? Also lastnight I went to the kville acadamy and I had lost levels that I had already past. Whats the deal? Thanks for your help in advance, Amanda
amandalp24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Alice Cullen likes

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Why didnt I get a room for my pet?

you didn't get a room because after your 10th pet, you get a bonas box instead. As for the Academy, I am not sure. Good luck! And congrats for your new pet!
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

Not sure about the academy- might be a glitch after the maintenance, but as for the room, after you adopt your 11th pet, you no longer get a room. Instead, you get the bonus box with either a 1000kc coin, a rare item, or an additional exclusive item. Also, you get more kc with your adoption. that way, you can purchase a room and place it where you want it to go, not just where WW randomly places it. It gives you more control over how you design your house. personally I prefer this to automatically getting a room. Hope that helped
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #4
DreamingWideAwake
Gifted

Oodlesofnoodles05 is on a distinguished road

WW stops giving u rooms after your 10th pet, u have 2 buy additional ones
Old 07-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
softballchick30 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by amandalp24
A few hrs ago I added my 11th pet and I didnt get a room for him. It put him in a room I already had. Does anyone know why this is? Also lastnight I went to the kville acadamy and I had lost levels that I had already past. Whats the deal? Thanks for your help in advance, Amanda

well i found out that you have to buy your own rooms for your pet after you get so many
softballchick30 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #6
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I checked on the academy classes and thought I had dropped down a level too. It is confusing but if you look at your badges (pins) you should be at the correct level. The one listed is what you have completed and the next column is how many for the next badge. For example, mine said level 5 and 17 more. I already have the badge for level 5 and I need 17 for the level 6 badge. I hope that helps. Check it out.

As for the 11th room, I think that has been answered for you. I like getting the additional box with an exclusive or rare item. Also, you get to pick a superbed on your 10th, 15th, 20th etc adoptions. That's a nice bonus too.
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #7

amandalp24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks alot guys...
amandalp24 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 10:34 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Afteryou have 10 pets, you don't get a free room after you adopt a new webkinz, you have to get one on yer own because they assume you have enough money after adopting 10 pets and all.

Oh yeah and according to about 200 people in this site, everybody has had their pets moved down a level at the academy. I noticed it this morning. When you do the class however, you're on the correct level. I hope it's juts a glitch that their going to fix ASAP!

Last edited by Livi; 07-23-2008 at 10:37 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Closed