Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
rjs67
Webkinz :)
rjs87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why didn't I get my charm forest tiara?

I finally received all 40 of my forest charms and had the 24 webkinz charms and still did not receive my tiara. It shows me the picture of it in the charm forest collector's room but the tiara was never put in my dock or in any of my rooms or on any of my pets.

What should I do? I am so bummed

PLEASE HELP with any suggestions !
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 07:20 AM   #2
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

Default Re: Why didn't I get my charm forest tiara?

I received my tiara when i unlocked the dining set. I think that happened to most people. There was a similiar thread about this the other day. The person contacted Ganz and they gave her the tiara the same day. Good luck.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Why didn't I get my charm forest tiara?

You should contact Ganz, they should be able to fix it.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Closed