Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Why Did My Deluxe Expire? I Had the Automatic Renew!

Last year my dad bought me a three-month Deluxe account for Easter, and in three months it expired. My dad renewed for me, and then it never expired again because apparently I had Automatic Renew (it said that at the bottom of my "My Pets" thing). But today, I got a letter on my Webkinz account saying that it had expired...does anyone know why? I am tempted to call GANZ and ask, but I think it would be pointless when my dad could just renew again.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Why Did My Deluxe Expire? I Had the Automatic Renew!

Maybe because the auto-renewal only works once? I'm not completely sure though, since i always have to not get auto-renewal.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Well, I'm not sure. Maybe your dad's credit card number changed? Our credit card company once issued us a new number because they suspected that they had a security breach in their system. It caused all kinds of problems with various bills that were paid automatically.
acourt is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

It could be like acourt says or it could be that that credit card has expired as they normally have expiry dates. Other than that I'm not sure why this would happen.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
Maybe because the auto-renewal only works once? I'm not completely sure though, since i always have to not get auto-renewal.
No, because it renewed automatically like, three or four times.
View Post Originally Posted by acourt
Well, I'm not sure. Maybe your dad's credit card number changed? Our credit card company once issued us a new number because they suspected that they had a security breach in their system. It caused all kinds of problems with various bills that were paid automatically.
Yeah, I guess it probably does have something to do with his card...
Old 07-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
noomch
Webkinz :)

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

did you ask your dad about it? maybe he cancelled it by mistake, or because he thought you don't play webkinz any more. if that's not the case, then it's a bug and your dad should contact ganz. i once had an issue with renewing deluxe, so i called ganz and they solved it.

by the way, why are you in the 3 month plan and renewing it every time? it would be cheaper for you to buy a longer membership like the 6 months or one year, and you will also get more bonus estore points =)
mentos is offline Female
Closed