Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
pkm13
Gifted
pkm13 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Why did I not get my free clock? re: Todays Activities

Under Today's Activities was the free school clock. I clicked and it said it would appear in my dock and it never did. This has happened once before with a free item. I should log on using my dd'd username and see if it happens to her.

Thanks for any help
Pam!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #2
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Why did I not get my free clock? re: Todays Activities

View Post Originally Posted by pkm13
Under Today's Activities was the free school clock. I clicked and it said it would appear in my dock and it never did. This has happened once before with a free item. I should log on using my dd'd username and see if it happens to her.

Thanks for any help
Pam!
I was just coming on to say the same thing. I have 4 accounts and didn't get any clocks. Any thoughts anyone?

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #3
pkm13
Gifted
pkm13 is on a distinguished road

Tpyo,

The same thing happened with my daughters accounts. Neither one of them got their's either.

I'm sorry you never got it either.

Pam
Old 09-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #4
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

i got my clock
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
xoJuicyFruit
Gift Guru

LovexoPink will become famous soon enough

I didn't get mine either. =[
Old 09-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Didn't get a clock on our 2 accounts. Also, a friend of mine didn't get hers.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:08 AM   #7
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

We didn't get the clock on any of our accounts here. But we did get the apple and the times table poster. I've noticed that webkinz has been loading very slowly lately and very glitchy. Hopefully they will add some more servers to accomidate all the pets and accounts getting created daily!
Old 09-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

just another glitch, we didn't get ours either.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 09-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #9
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I did my four accounts and not one got the clock yesterday and today the webkinz are invisible for a moment and then when they appear they slide and not walk. Also my forest charms wouldn't let me in again because I had no real charms, NOT. Lots of gremlins so soon before holloween?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:11 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

GLITTERGLIDE is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Why did I not get my free clock? re: Todays Activities

I didn't get my free clock either yesterday and now today it tells us we have no charms, too! I hope they can fix this soon. What a pain! We won't get to look in the charm forest today.
Closed