Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Why are characters asking to be my friend?

Why on earth did Arte and Sheldon ask to be my friend? It caught me by surprise. I haven't been on in a few weeks. Is this new? Is it a good/bad/indifferent thing?
katiekinzz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
It's a new addition to WW. These link should explain it:
Webkinz Host Friends - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Hope this helps
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Why are characters asking to be my friend?

It's a new addition to WW. These link should explain it:
Webkinz Host Friends - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #3
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

You can now add the hosts in WW so if you do a certain task they'll ask you to be your friend if you need anymore help you can click those links that Cheesy1 posted
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yes its sort of a promotion thingy i suppose you could say you do a certain task for the hosts then they ask you to be friends after you add all 8 of them you'll get a badge
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

It is a new thing added to webkinz. You can become friends with some of the hosts and then send them letters and gifts and they will write and send gifts back. The gifts dont need to be anything special. Good luck and i hope i helped.
~Starla
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #6

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

If you do certain things the host will ask to be your friend.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

It's a cool new feature. Not all hosts can become your friends, only 8 of them: Arte Fact, Tabby Cat, Sheldon Turtle, Debby Dragon, P.J. Collie, Ms. Cowaline, Amanda Panda, and Fred Rover.

If you send them a note/gift you could possibly get a note/gift back, or even better one of their exclusive clothing items (But it's pretty rare; you'll need to send them something each day.)

Remember, DO NOT SEND THEM BY PHONE. When you do a certain task, it will show up like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #8

yankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant future

Its a new addition to webkinz you can play games with the characters of webkinz you can also become there friend! I think it's pretty awesome!
yankle is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #9
loveless03
Lil Kinz
loveless03 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are the reasons:

ARTE- You bought his FAVORITE ITEM from the curio shop.

SHELDON- You bought ALL THREE ITEMS while on vacation.

Hope this helps.... If you want to add me i am loveless03 on webkinz also
loveless03 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #10

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

It's a new feature. The only bad thing with it is that every time you turn on your cell phone you hear a lot of "yoohoo"s.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed