Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Angry Unanswered: Why Are Certain "Good" Words Not Allowed?

:clyde: Can someone please tell me where to find the list of words that are OK to use in Webkinz World? I can no longer use my pet's name when trying to label their room ... and it doesn't allow words that should be okay????

Thanks for your help
Ergoiam
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Why Are Certain "Good" Words Not Allowed?

I don't know if there is such a list published.

What's your pet's name? Maybe we can help explain why that would not be allowed?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

We have all been having troubles with this for the past year or so. It is very frustrating. Try naming the room, something like "Clydesdale's Room" or after the room theme.

Try checking out this list of name substitutions that are acceptable.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-t151087.html
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Thanks - I really enjoyed your creative thinking

I finally gave up and just used the type of Webkinz for the most part...

Does anyone know if we will ever be able to change the placement of the rooms???
Old 08-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I found this on another site. It is saying new room editing features will be coming, and that you will not be able to move doors, but he did not mention about the placement of rooms themselves. So it is a possibility.
Quote:
I can assure you that you will not be able to move the doors in your rooms anytime soon. We have three very cool room upgrades in the works and that is not included."
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
hollisterlover11
Webkinz :)

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

There is no such thing as a list. You have to keep trying different words out, I guess... I just name my rooms cute and creative ones, like Kooky Kitchen, or Icy WonderLand (for my husky) Hope this helps (feel free to copy the names, if you like)
Old 08-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #7
I am obsessed with

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure, its been happening to all of us and its sickening, but I have been coming up with unique names for my pet's rooms, and its kinda fun! Like, The Lake for my googles, etc. Hope this helps! If you need any more help PM me, and remember I'm always here to help!

Sincerely,
Pup
Old 08-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #8
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes if you do it more than once it works...like one time Kitchen wouldn't work (I made sure I spelled it right, too), and I logged out./in, then i tried again and it worked. You can't even put the word "a" in it! How stupid is that? And I just got the Manatee, you can't use "Water" or "Underwater". They should really update the list! Maybe they'll change it when they open Kinzchat PLUS...that'd be a good idea.
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's really frustrating. There is no list that I know of that has all the words that we're allowed to name our rooms. I just have an older sisters, older brothes, younger sisters, and younger brothers rooms. I seperate my pets by their age. It's easier to keep tack of them.
I hope ganz fizes it soon though!!!!!!
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #10
WE MISS PHILIP!

webkinzz_baby is on a distinguished road

this same thing happens to me!! its makes me wonder..
webkinzz_baby is offline Female
Closed