Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
faithintn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why can't you rename rooms????

When I click the rename button on my map of rooms, the brackets come up but when I go to click the check mark, it does nothing and won't let me change to another room. When I hit the x in the right hand corner of the map area not the rename frame, it exits me but when I return to the map it never changes my room name but is back to what it was originally named.Is it something I am doing wrong or is everyone having this problem? I now have about five rooms of just numbers where my daughter didn't name them when she purchased them.

help faithintn
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: Why can't you rename rooms????

Try logging out and then back in and see if that helps. I have been having the same problem trying to rename my rooms and it just wont let me. If you are naming your rooms, keep in mind that GANZ is very picky about what you name your rooms and a lot of things are not allowed.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 06-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I had that problem the other day. I had a purple square around my room, wouldn't let me rename. I logged out and about thirty minutes later , I logged back in and the name had been changed. It is also helpful if you name it after your theme of your room.I hope thiis helps
d8471 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 02:11 AM   #4
Sherry71
Lil Kinz
Sherry71 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the same problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I know they are picky about the names you can use. But, it is like the 1st post says, when you try to rename it, it just doesn't do anything at all. It's frustrating as I have 31 webkinz on 2 different accounts & about 1/4 of my rooms now just are numbered.
Sherry71 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:55 AM   #5
Look I am A LIVING

webkinzXxX will become famous soon enough

Yep I had the same problem but I could not switch rooms for like 1 week...lol
Ganz is also picky with room names so if you have a room name that isn't allowed try a different one and see what happens.
webkinzXxX is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #6
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

We have been having the same problem..After 2 weeks we finally typed in Mouse Room
and it didn't take right away until the next day..
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:50 AM   #7

Fuzzwolf is an unknown quantity at this point

That happens to me alot too, it started happening since I've increased my firewall settings. Decreasing may help but it could be an entirely different problem.
Fuzzwolf is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #8
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

i cant name mine jay room bella room or room!
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:57 AM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

That problem has been happening for a week. Press the check mark then exit out of the map. The room name sometimes changes if you do this. I believe this problem has to do with re-introducing Kinz Chat Plus. The dictionary must be in the process of being updated
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

yep i think ganz is just really picky and theyre prob. doing matenience on it
puppypawsj is offline Female
Closed