Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
teacherroom118
Gift Guru

tinalynn will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Why can't you dress the Pink Googles?

All month since I first got my first Pink Googles, I have never been able to dress it! Maybe this was discussed when the Pink Googles first came out about a month ago, and I missed it. Is this the only pet you can't dress? Even the snakes can wear clothes and I know you can dress the white googles. So what's up with the pink one? Anyone have any ideas?
:pg: Destined to be undressed? :pg:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 07:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: Why can't you dress the Pink Googles?

The pink google and seal you cannot dress. They will fix it soon. =)

Last edited by X.I.C.; 06-29-2008 at 08:10 PM..
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

kiant is an unknown quantity at this point

thats strange i can dress my :goo:
kiant is offline Male
Old 06-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a glitch, it'll be fixed soon! -my seal and pink googles can;t wear anything but a hat/bow!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
dancer0709

dancer0709 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's weird. I don't have a seal or pink or white googles but I have seen them dressed in the club house.
dancer0709 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

i didnt know that! lol! cause i don't dress most of my webkinz!
good1378 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 02:16 AM   #7
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Odd. I haven't tried dressing mine yet (just got her today) but I noticed that she's not a very good swimmer. She jumped in the pool for a quick health boost, and she nearly drown 3 times! LOL. Only her tail end sticks up, and then after half a lap, she disappears completely. Glitchy googles!
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 09:23 AM   #8
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I have two seals, and they both have full on outfits!?!?
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 11:30 AM   #9
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

It is a glitch I Think Well maybe it is because the PINK Googles just came out so they haven't fixed it yet! I hope you can dress them lol Good Luck! & God Bless!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #10
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

My Seal is Dressed, but I don't know why the Pink Googles doesn't get dressed, I have the same problem. Oh well, It's just another Ganz Glitch.
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Closed