Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 07:26 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Why can't they fix the Lorax video quest?

I also have that problem on all three accounts. I wrote ganz again. they answered a couple of days ago that they are looking into it and if it doesn't work after 48 hours after i recieved the mail, i should write them. so i wrote them two days ago again. but nothing yet. i really hope they fix it. i see the box where the video should be in and there is a button under it which says continue, but when i click on it, nothing happens.

It also said at the beginning that Sally cat wanted to talk to me, but when i click on her (on all 3 accounts) she says that she doesn't have anything for me

I am really confused.

Again, they have a game or something new and it doesn't work......... how sad
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #42
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

If you do the videos in firefox, they work.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #43
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
If you do the videos in firefox, they work.
Maybe for you - but not for many others.

Not Firefox.
Not Chrome.
Not IE - for our family...
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #44

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I had trouble with the videos too. Then I realized that I had AdBlock installed on my Chrome browser. Once I went into options and disabled it the videos worked for me in Chrome. I did not have the same luck when I disabled AdBlock in Firefox.

It can be hard to tell if you are using AdBlock on Chrome. I would suggest you go into the options menu and check your add-ons to see if it's there.

I hope this helps somebody. I know how frustrated I was until I figured out what was preventing the videos for me.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #45

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow....I just found this thread and want to add my voice....I use FireFox and have not had a problem other than having to leave and come back again between the quests.....I run a cleaning program daily called CCleaner or piriform...maybe that would work???

Good Luck!!

GK~
Old 02-29-2012, 08:54 AM   #46

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I was just reading some earlier posts in this thread. I don't know if Ganz did, in fact, fix anything in regards to the videos recently. But I completed both quests over a week ago, around 2/18, using Chrome, after disabling AdBlock. Just to clarify my earlier post.

It is so frustrating when these "fun" activities don't work as planned. That's why I'm hoping someone can benefit from my experience working around this glitch.

Good luck everyone!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #47
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i started playing on firefox, was a big fan of explorer, and it has worked on all accounts. i now use firefox for everything. ww even runs better using ff.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #48
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

When I called Ganz, the rep said it had something to do with IP addresses, so it works for some, not for others, as long as you don't have your third party ads blocked, there isn't much more you can do...Other than call Ganz. Big bummer, I know.
cria is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #49
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

My mom was complaining about that. I haven't tried it. \:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #50

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Although I downloaded firefox, it won't work! HELP
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland