Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Re: Why can't they fix the Lorax video quest?

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I used Opera from day one of this event and have never had so much as a hiccup when it comes to viewing the entirety of the Lorax videos. Opera is not my usual browser, but I found out of IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome and Safari, it was the only browser that worked for me.

Dontcha just love playing musical browsers when it comes to WW ??

It's not been mentioned in any of these Lorax video glitch threads, but I'm gonna throw it out there .... there's a much bigger picture involved with these Lorax videos .... the inclusion of the video in the Lorax quests is tied into a huge Lorax promo currently going on in WW until March 4th. Ganz must be contractually obligated to get this video working pronto because I'm sure the producers and marketing department of the Lorax movie aren't too thrilled that the money they paid Ganz to show their video during this promo is backfiring. A bad taste in one's mouth about Ganz and their failure to deal with this issue in a timely and effective manner could leave a bad taste in one's mouth about the Lorax movie in general .... and that ain't good advertising for either party involved.
I tried Opera it didn't work. I'm going to get up to the video on both quests and call ganz tommorrow could anybody tell me their phone number and customer service hours.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #32
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Webkinz is 866 WEBKINZ (866 932-5469)

8am -3pm Kinz Time

Here it is Thanks to AnotherKinzDad. They have changed the hours so I have not been able to call yet. I Will be sure to tomorrow. I hope this helps you.
After disabling my AdBlock Plus, I am able to get the video in it's entirety using Firefox. Safari has no problem with it. I have a Mac operating system. I am so sorry that you and so many others are having this problem. I did have to upgrade to Firefox new version 10 before it worked for me.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #33
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Actually that would be Central standard hours listed above. I just tried to call
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #34

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

This is what i did, i kept tracking the thread here and saw where the video was fixed last tuesday. I waited until wednesday and tried , i could play the video but when i tried answering the questions i got a blank screen. I called Ganz, here is what i was told to do, download firefox(foxfire)and try and it worked just fine. I had tried chrome,ie,firefox and opera and nothing worked until they got it fixed on their end. If you tried these before they fixed it i would try downloading again. I hope this helped someone.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #35

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

If you can't get it to work, definitely call Ganz. It's not worth the stress to figure out how to get it to work. I could not get it to play on my account, and I have firefox. I went to someone else's house, who had firefox too, and got it to play. I thought it had to do with the ads...if they showed in AP you could play the video. I thought all our accounts were done that day, but found out 1 video was not done. Tried it on my computer, and despite not seeing ads on the right, the video played. I don't know why it happened, but I wish it worked for everyone.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #36
LLJ9349 is on a distinguished road

I am experiencing the same problems I help my grandchildren with their accounts and have the same dilemma on each. I don't really want to keep changing browsers either. I sure hope they fix it soon or extend the time for completion. My kids will be sooooo disappointed. They are really enjoying these free Adventure Park quests.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #37

shoegirl has a spectacular aura about

Angry Re: Why can't they fix the Lorax video quest?

We are still not having any luck at all! Have tried Safari, Firefox... on more than one computer. No luck getting the videos or even sound to play on any of them on any of the various browsers!! I'm hopeful that Ganz might address this with Wednesday's maintenance.
shoegirl is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #38
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Same for us. Cannot get the video to load on any browser!

Help! Date is looimng for it to close (March 4th) and our kids are stuck and FRUSTRATED!!!

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I have tried firefox, google chrome, opera, and internet explorer and still can not get past the video. The window for the video comes up on all 4 of my accounts but the video never loads. I have turned off my pop ups and checked to make sure my 3rd party ads are on. I don't know what else I can do. I also have tried the Firefox trick listed under Eureka where the link comes up "Come and Play" but that has not worked either. I have spent way too much time on this and I still can not get anything to work. I really hope GANZ can fix this and extends our time for completion. I don't understand why some people can get it to work and some of us can't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #39

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Wow, I am so sorry, it finally worked for me starting this weekend. BUT I still have one account that the quests don't even show up on--out of 7 accounts, including 5 that I monitor for my nieces and nephew, one still can't even start the quests. Fortunately that one is an old account that my husband abandoned, so at least it's not for one of the kids, but still, it could have been.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 06:44 AM   #40
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i tried three browsers and still i am having problems with Adventure Park. Out of five accounts i was able to finish three accounts and it looks like the answer for me is not browser, WW, etc but what worked was windows VISTA. my computer has win7 and when i used another computer yesterday with VISTA i completed three accounts.

on both computers AP does not show me that there is a quest but i have the digs and the compass showing and no character in AP to talk to. on WW kinzville map the picture for AP does not have the Lorax where you click for AP. two accounts do not have the Lorax pic.

So add these TWO to the list of what can be the problem. Could be your version of windows or maybe what server you get logged into on WW.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland