Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #21
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: Why can't they fix the Lorax video quest?

I can watch the video and right after that nothing. Although i only tried internet explorer.
scotlandd is online now Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #22
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hmm, sorry to all of you having problems watching this video. I haven't even been able to get into the adventure park and do anything! I go in and it freezes up and I have to shut down Internet Explorer. How is this Opera browser, or maybe I should just call Ganz. I still have all three quests to do, and the quest list comes up -- is there a guide on what to do then, or maybe I can't do anything if it crashes too quickly. Does anyone have any suggestions? Firefox usually crashes and won't let me do any WW at all on it, but firefox works for the Webkinz Newz site. I usually use Internet Explorer.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #23

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hmm, sorry to all of you having problems watching this video. I haven't even been able to get into the adventure park and do anything! I go in and it freezes up and I have to shut down Internet Explorer. How is this Opera browser, or maybe I should just call Ganz. I still have all three quests to do, and the quest list comes up -- is there a guide on what to do then, or maybe I can't do anything if it crashes too quickly. Does anyone have any suggestions? Firefox usually crashes and won't let me do any WW at all on it, but firefox works for the Webkinz Newz site. I usually use Internet Explorer.
This is a shot in the dark but it's what helps me when certain features continually crash in WW, like the Spree Game, Hamsters, Zumwhere, the Kinzville Park and ESPECIALLY the Adventure Park. These features use a lot of memory from your computer's resource known as RAM (Random Access Memory).

It may help if you close other applications you may be running in addition to WW. This includes other browser windows or tabs and applications such as a graphics program, Word, Excel, a web cam, MSN, ICQ, etc. Have nothing open except for IE and the one browser tab with WW open. Also reboot your computer just once before you log in to WW as doing so will free up your computer's RAM. This is not a guarantee it will work for you, but it helps me load these memory hog programs within WW.

WKN is far less graphics intensive and doesn't use a lot of your computer's memory in order to view it, which is why you have no problems viewing that site.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #24
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
This is a shot in the dark but it's what helps me when certain features continually crash in WW, like the Spree Game, Hamsters, Zumwhere, the Kinzville Park and ESPECIALLY the Adventure Park. These features use a lot of memory from your computer's resource known as RAM (Random Access Memory).

It may help if you close other applications you may be running in addition to WW. This includes other browser windows or tabs and applications such as a graphics program, Word, Excel, a web cam, MSN, ICQ, etc. Have nothing open except for IE and the one browser tab with WW open. Also reboot your computer just once before you log in to WW as doing so will free up your computer's RAM. This is not a guarantee it will work for you, but it helps me load these memory hog programs within WW.

WKN is far less graphics intensive and doesn't use a lot of your computer's memory in order to view it, which is why you have no problems viewing that site.
Thanks MysticZon, I will try this. I have gotten messages from my computer at times telling me to close the IE and reopen it because it's using a lot of memory to run, and that's just WW - something like 256 MB or something... So, yes, memory hog programs do exist within WW. (LOL)
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 12:04 AM   #25

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Thanks MysticZon, I will try this. I have gotten messages from my computer at times telling me to close the IE and reopen it because it's using a lot of memory to run, and that's just WW - something like 256 MB or something... So, yes, memory hog programs do exist within WW. (LOL)
You're welcome. I hope it all works out for you and you finally make it into the AP.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #26
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

AK! I was about to ask the same question! I am on the end of the lorax quest where you have to watch the video with salley cat and it's not working!!! The video screen is blank. I read all the comments here, so I guess I will have to call Ganz. Should I call Ganz when I get to the end of the other lorax quest ( I haven't done it yet) so they can fix both of the quests at the same time?
horsejumper is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Safari worked for me too. But I did the challenge in the regular adv. park
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #28
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry, I believe they HAVE fixed it. It now works for Internet explorer and Google chrome as well as firefox! You should try again and see if it works. If not, They should be able to fix it for most browsers.

Good luck I hope it works for you
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 06:45 AM   #29
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
Don't worry, I believe they HAVE fixed it. It now works for Internet explorer and Google chrome as well as firefox! You should try again and see if it works. If not, They should be able to fix it for most browsers.

Good luck I hope it works for you

It doesn't work in any of the browsers for me yet.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 09:13 AM   #30
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by horsejumper
AK! I was about to ask the same question! I am on the end of the lorax quest where you have to watch the video with salley cat and it's not working!!! The video screen is blank. I read all the comments here, so I guess I will have to call Ganz. Should I call Ganz when I get to the end of the other lorax quest ( I haven't done it yet) so they can fix both of the quests at the same time?
Yes, I would call them when you are at the video part of both quests, then you only have to make one call. I haven't heard of anyone who could see the video for one quest and not the other.

when you call you will need to give them your username AND password, and basically they watch the videos for you (one takes about 2.5 minutes). Make sure you have used ALL your digs before you call, because you might lose the chance to go back and do them (I did on one quest on one account)

Good luck!
cria is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland