Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Why can't they fix the Lorax video quest?

I'm so sorry you all are still having trouble with the video, I know how frustrating that is. I was fortunate that the video that was under Eureka worked for me and I'm so grateful. My daily quests finally came back after the Lorex quests were finished. I hope you get you prizes soon!
spoiledjulie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #12
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I tried from day one to get through the videos on five accounts using ff, ie, chrome, opera, safari and nothing worked. I have called Ganz just about every single day and voiced my displeasure with this. Today I got a very nice young lady and she took our user and passwords and got all our accounts past the videos. I was so extremely grateful. That is, until my kiddos went on and tried to finish their quests to get their prizes. Well, now we have a new glitch. Only one account can back into the garden to see the Lorax. So, only one account has received the Useless Platform and the rest, no luck. So I guess its back to calling Ganz again. So close and yet so far for the other four to get their prizes. I hope they never do another video quest.; This is just plain frustrating and ridiculous.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #13
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

What is Opera? I haven't heard of that one Mystic. I wonder if it will work on HP touch? I can't get on webkinz with it because of the browser and can't find one comparable for it. I do have flash and java.
spoiledjulie is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Opera is just another web browser and you can download for free. Okay here is an update. I just got off the phone with Ganz for the second time today about the pets not being able to go into the garden to see the Lorax to complete their quests. This very nice young m an took all four account names and just awarded us the prizes. So I am done with this Lorax thing. Maybe if all else fails, just call Ganz and get them to award you the prizes. My kiddos are so happy now and we don't have to fight this battle anymore. Thank you nice people at Ganz. I can finally stop taking headache pills.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
dancerdog123456 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you call Ganz?
dancerdog123456 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #16

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

On one of my quests I can view most of the video although I hear it all, the video freezes but the dialogue goes on. Then I am able to answer the three questions but after that just green screen. I should be awarded the prize but it doesn't It is really fustrating!
babyface0185 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

here is the number 1-866-932-5469 and then there is this one 1-888-818-8770. The second one is to the Ganz Estore but they give you an option of talking to tech support which is what I did and they are the ones that gave us the prizes. Good luck
Old 02-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #18
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry. As far as I know, many have contacted Webkinz about this issue! Its been happening to me as well. Very annoying. I don't know if webkinz is purposly turning their backs on this or what. But they may be too busy to fix it. You can bring this to their awareness again by contacting them! Here's the link: Contact Us

Good luck with the quests and I hope this gets fixed soon!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #19
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
I used Opera from day one of this event and have never had so much as a hiccup when it comes to viewing the entirety of the Lorax videos. Opera is not my usual browser, but I found out of IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome and Safari, it was the only browser that worked for me.

Dontcha just love playing musical browsers when it comes to WW ??

It's not been mentioned in any of these Lorax video glitch threads, but I'm gonna throw it out there .... there's a much bigger picture involved with these Lorax videos .... the inclusion of the video in the Lorax quests is tied into a huge Lorax promo currently going on in WW until March 4th. Ganz must be contractually obligated to get this video working pronto because I'm sure the producers and marketing department of the Lorax movie aren't too thrilled that the money they paid Ganz to show their video during this promo is backfiring. A bad taste in one's mouth about Ganz and their failure to deal with this issue in a timely and effective manner could leave a bad taste in one's mouth about the Lorax movie in general .... and that ain't good advertising for either party involved.
I totally agree. and my "fix" was to have the poor Ganz rep have to sit there and watch the video for the umpteenth time instead of me watching it!

Glad Opera worked for you. maybe I'll try that for the next glitch is it mac friendly?
cria is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #20

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by cria
I totally agree. and my "fix" was to have the poor Ganz rep have to sit there and watch the video for the umpteenth time instead of me watching it!

Glad Opera worked for you. maybe I'll try that for the next glitch is it mac friendly?
Yes, it is. Here is a link for the Mac OS X download for Opera

Opera Web Browser | Faster & safer | Download the new Internet browsers free
MysticZon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, double d scotland