Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Isabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: why can't my friends come over!!!!

I just want wanted to put this out there and see if any one else experiences this problem too. well i don't even know if its a problem... when i am at my house and go to my phone to invite people over sometimes there are at least 8 possible people to invite, i click invite and the little box thing pops up and says so and so has friends over this happens so often that i am having a hard time believing that so many people all at once have friends over. i was just putting this out there it gets very frustrating when no one on any color zone can come over to my house not that its any thing special trust me its just fun!

if any one else has this problem i would like to here about it! thanks for reading this i know i was a little long winded but it does get very frustrating!!!

thanks again!
Isabelle

Giuseppe wants to have his friends over!!!along with Micah Isabelle Mia Milo Kyle and Karma!
Isabelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: why can't my friends come over!!!!

I'm having this problem sometimes, but try Firefox. I've found WW works the best with FF.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

yea me and my friend were talking on aim and she wanted me to invite her over and I got same message with everyone I tried to invite over just a glitch probably....
bigduck is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I can invite people over, but it kicks them out randomly. lol I had to tell my niece I wasn't doing it on purpose.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #5

Isabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i think its probly a glitch too...i just tried to invite a few people over but they all must be having parties and i missed the memo because they all have friends over.. oh well!
thanks for your input!
Isabelle
Isabelle is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #6
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

i have had that problem too, but think about it:
Ganz is not good at fixing problems, and they have been doing a lot to the site recently. it will probably be here for awhile
spearmint is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #7

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

I think some times ganz make excuses but my friends come over ever if it says that. i would try to contact ganz at 1-800-webkinz. Hpes this helps!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Closed