Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 12:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Purplepassion is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why cant I write messages??

Why cant I reply to a message left on my page? Or leave one on someones page??
Purplepassion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #2
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Why cant I write messages??

You are still a lil kinz ... you will change over to a webkinz at 10 posts. Sometimes it takes the system until a bit to register the change. If you hit 15 w/o a change, flag this first post.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 01:33 AM   #3

Thanks mathmom2!! So how many "levels" are there? What comes after webkinz?
Old 11-19-2008, 01:45 AM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

You will be a webkinz for awhile
after 2 weeks and at least 50 posts you may apply to the gift exchange where you will become a gift trainee. Once you graduate from the training section, you will become gifted. After an alloted amount of trades and time, you may apply to be a gift guru.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:59 AM   #5

Gifted? lol Ok so what is the gift exchange, gift trainee, gift guru??

Im learning so much so fast! And yes like you said on my other post, everyone is so nice and helpfull!

Just gonna sit back and soak it all up!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 AM   #6
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

cause you have to have at least 10 posts here on WI. a.k.a. you are a lil'kinz, and not a webkinz/gift trainee/etc. so yeah, a few more posts and then you will be able to PM people and have more abilities.

---------- pupso98 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

git trainee, etc. is for the gift exchange which is like the area where you can trad items with other people. Like yeah....

Last edited by pupso98; 11-19-2008 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 AM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
You will be a webkinz for awhile
after 2 weeks and at least 50 posts you may apply to the gift exchange where you will become a gift trainee. Once you graduate from the training section, you will become gifted. After an alloted amount of trades and time, you may apply to be a gift guru.
Exactly. So, just post at least 10 times and whoo-hoo, you're a webkinz!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 02:04 AM   #8
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

to see the levels, go to the FAQ or the RULES which are located at the top, read them carefully and yeah. you will see the levels which are stars under your name. and the green boxes are reputation, meaning when people think your post was really good, if they want to, they can give you rep points.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 07:15 AM   #9
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Purplepassion
Gifted? lol Ok so what is the gift exchange, gift trainee, gift guru??

Im learning so much so fast! And yes like you said on my other post, everyone is so nice and helpfull!

Just gonna sit back and soak it all up!
The GE is where members can trade Webkinz items with other members. (: Like Cows said, you can apply to be a Gift Trainee and you will be unlocked to the Training Section. Once your gift coach thinks you are ready, you will become a gifted member.

Good luck.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:57 AM   #10

Oh thank you all so much!!
Closed