Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #21
Bacillys

Default Re: Why can't I name my chipmonk Simon?

I don't know why but I have a pretty good theory.

Since now webkinz is an a few countries with different languages a

simple name in the USA as BELLA is a girl's name but in ITALY it means beautiful..... see you are a beautiful girl "NOT ALLWED" in the club house ...... my kinz' name goes as Bell A for Bella

and since it is a kid friendly website to keep "bad comments away"

the filter blocks everything..........

I should know I can't even email my cousins sometimes bc the filters block it.

It has nothing to do with the too many pets with the same name.

---------- Bacillys added 19 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Certain names simply don't work because some names are owned intenationally and since now they have gone South and Central American Ganz can get sued so they will not allow those names;

It all started with a Brazilian kids show presenter , she asking for money and when she was told no she treated to sue. It was all over the news when we visited there for 3 days "we travel alot";

All I understood was Webkinz and I asked someone to translate and that was what my mother's translator told us, I didn't even know that it had gone international yet minus Asia.

So Ganz went back and changed the rules.

Simple!

Last edited by Bacillys; 09-18-2008 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 08:59 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Shikili
I tried to name my Schnauzer Dusty and they wouldn't let me do that either!
They said I was trying to use a letter that was not allowed!!
A letter that is not allowed? Ganz is trying to eliminate part of the alphabet? That's crazy.

Someone posted that they saw an animal named Cigar. My daughter thought about naming her Clyde Budweiser. We are close to adopting another pet, and I hope we don't have troubles! We haven't adopted one since the changes.

Mom of IttyGirl2

:clyde:
Buck
Old 09-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #23

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Before the changes we couldn't use Clarabella or Clarabelle, so we chose Cara Belle & it worked. Also could not use Buttercup or Butter Cup, but allowed Budder Cup. We had also named a room Brownie & then when we went to adopt a chocolate lab could not name her Brownie so we finally got it to accept Fudge Brow Knee. CRAZY stuff there!
I have also seen people with names that they would not allow us to use.
I have also been in trading rooms & not allowed to type words like Pet of the month...I can only typ pet of & no more. BUT other members type pet of the month w/no problem.
I haven't figured it out yet as to why some can type different words or phrases than others.
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #24
megsy55

SockMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

that happend to me too i tried to name my rhino Ringo and it didnt work
SockMonkey is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #25
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
There are tons of pet naming problems right now. Here is an ongoing thread that Redbear is keeping. It has all of the known blocked letter combination s, and they have tons of suggestions of how to make your name work. Good luck!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t386700.html
Lilypad posted this link, and if you are having naming problems it is the best place to go. If you look over the list and don't see any reason the name should be banned, post the name and Redbear will figure out what is causing the problem.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #26
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Right now, there is alot of naming troubles. Periods arnt allowed in names, So i ended up calling my BlueJay T-J insted of T.J There is also alot of words inside names that will stop from going though. Its all very confusing, i just hope its fixed soon!
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 02:26 PM   #27
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by morrisclass
I just bought three chipmonks and I wanted to name the alvin simon and theodore but it said that simon was not alowed. WHAT?!?!?!?! WHY!?!?!?!??! Please someone tell me!!!
I bought 2 webkinz cares bears. I named one Yogi,..then I went to name the other one booboo,..it wouldnt let me!!! arghhhh!! I ended up naming it boboo! Its silly how they are restricting the names,..whatever system they are useing I wish they would go back to the old one!! I dont blame you for being sad and mad!

yogiboboopotsziepumpkineurekafishyswashotzie
Old 09-19-2008, 02:32 PM   #28

6nala is on a distinguished road

I tried to name my bear boo boo bear and it would not let me. We also tried to name a dog Sally and it wouldn't allow it.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #29
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

I tried naming my black bear Blackie and it did not work...I thought it was a no brainer but I guess not...
Closed