Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Why can't I do it?!

I hope you get it soon. I won quite a few at first but then they changed it a bit and I haven't won many since. I have enough so that I don't bother to play anymore but when I do I just click. Trying to get that one clock just right makes me antsy just like the soccer game does.
marnabear is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #12
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Remember too that if you don't like the setting you clicked, you can reset and start over by clicking on the block for the first game. I'm probably not describing this right, but if you haven't already submitted the settings and lost, you can keep trying until your settings match the guide.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I tried doing the times in the guide posted here on WI starting about two or three months ago and until about a month ago those times worked fine for me and I always won a balloon each time I got them correctly placed on all four clocks but since then I have noticed that when I win any balloons now it seems to be when at least one or more of the clocks are set to new times other than the ones they suggest in the guide... I think Ganz may have changed the programming two updates ago to make it harder again for you to win the balloons until you figure out just what the new combos are!! So now I usually just click the clocks at random and I have won two more ballons this month already without even really trying to!! In fact, my last wacky balloon I just won this morning!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 PM   #14

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

The guide is helpful, but I find that the sun time should be more like 11.05 (the slower hand should be on the 11, not the 12 like it says in the guide). Rest of the times are pretty much okay. I've won a total of 54 hot air balloons so far, and I'm not on WW every day! I'll try and remember to take a picture or write down my times. Good luck

Okay I just played my 2 US accounts and won a balloon on both, I'm attaching pictures of the clocks for you to see.

Last edited by flutterby7; 01-21-2012 at 10:11 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 01:09 AM   #15
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Each of our accounts have over a dozen, mostly following the guides.

Remember - You can press & hold the button & the hand will keep going, then release when desired.

Test this out a few times - it allows you to be that little bit more accurate.

Remember you can reset by clicking on the button at the top, until you're happy with the results.
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed