Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

erindefalco is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: why can i not buy the rug?

i only have eight hundred and twenty three dollars ON WEBKINZ WORLD. i wanted to but the one pink and white swirl rug that is 650 dollars.i went to use my 25% coupon cuz that is the only one i had. but the price (with the coupon) was $487.5. that would have left me w/ $335.5. but every time i went to but it, it logged me out. wat is up w/ dat?

??????????????????????????????
erindefalco is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: why can i not buy the rug?

um, i would suggest logging off for a few minutes, then logging back in & trying again. it's probably just a temporary glitch. hope i helped. =]
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
KinzHQ is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the exact same thing happen repeatedly yeasterday with the wizard theme rug and a coupon. I tried several times and it only worked when I did it without the coupon. Must be another glitch!
KinzHQ is offline Male
Old 11-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
kiddeokee is an unknown quantity at this point

WW is having some logout issues today. When I clicked the Pet of the Month ribbon, I was logged out as well.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
KinzHQ is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the ribbon-logout glitch too. And the POTM bag was empty!!....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsnap310.jpg (190.0 KB, 2 views)
KinzHQ is offline Male
Old 11-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

The problem here is the ".5". You cannot use any coupon that doesn't leave the price at a whole number, without a decimal. You will get booted off. This is something that happened with the last maintenance, and probably won't be fixed until they do another one. In the meantime, we will be limited on what coupons we can use on certain items.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 11-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by erindefalco
i only have eight hundred and twenty three dollars ON WEBKINZ WORLD. i wanted to but the one pink and white swirl rug that is 650 dollars.i went to use my 25% coupon cuz that is the only one i had. but the price (with the coupon) was $487.5. that would have left me w/ $335.5. but every time i went to but it, it logged me out. wat is up w/ dat?

??????????????????????????????
Yes, it is a coupon glitch, not a carpet glitch. The coupon glitch happened a month or so ago when you tried to use multiple coupons on one purchase. Today though, it's not letting you use ANY coupons. Each attempt at using one, it would log me out. I purchased just a regular product, not a carpet, but only if I didn't use a coupon. I would suggest waiting a few days and trying again. I'm sure you're anxious to get that cool carpet, but wait so you can save money.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #8

jaewebkinz will become famous soon enough

It is probably just another glitch. Sorry to hear that. I tried it and I bought mine without logging out. Wierd!
jaewebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #9

erindefalco is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jaewebkinz
It is probably just another glitch. Sorry to hear that. I tried it and I bought mine without logging out. Wierd!
yeah, but did you use a 25% off coupon?
erindefalco is offline Female
Closed