Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Epix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Why am I not on the Overall Highschool List?

Well today I played Webkinz Rally as usual and I got a score of 20117 (Months High Score) with my pet Snowy. Well I noticed my best score ever was 20253 which was 12 points ahead of the 10th Overall Highscore. Anyone have an idea of why that is?

Welp, I put highschool instead of highscore

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 02-17-2018 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Please do not hotlink
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2018, 03:13 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

Default Re: Why am I not on the Overall Highschool List?

A glitch in the system. I've had similar things happen. In the game Jumbleberry Blast, my personal high score is 39956, which should put me in fourth place in the overall high score list, but I don't show in the top 10 at all.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-18-2018, 08:54 AM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

EPIX!!! I have seen your pet Snowy on the high scores MANY MANY times! I used to think Snowy was one of those ‘bot’ pets whose barre a person had to reach. Nice to know you are real!!
I will say this much, your scores are DEADLY high! I could never hope to reach them. You have awesome mad skills in the arcade!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-24-2018, 03:47 PM   #4

Epix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonderEpix wows us all with wonder

Thank you
I've really put a lot of time into the game. Whenever I play I have certain standards for the first four levels. These are to get every single of those point booster things. After that I use this method of hit the left and right arrows real fast so that I can be already turning if I gotta make a quick turn. Also I hit the grass or slow down on purpose to get the credit things.
Hopefully this can help you get a high score like me
Old 02-24-2018, 03:53 PM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the tips
I can never get passed the first two levels to get to pole position in the third. I will have to pay attention and I never thought of purposely slowing down to get the white boosters. Or the gold ones for that matter. I will definitely give this a shot.
Did they fix the high scores, then?
Old 02-24-2018, 04:10 PM   #6

The Daily and Monthly highscores work perfectly fine but the overall highscores can be a pain. Also something else I forgot to mention is that Im really into racing games where I play competitively actually lul
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-24-2018, 04:29 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Epix, you have to use an image uploader to put pics on this site. Hot linking is not allowed.

Try Tinypic.
Once you have uploaded the image to tinypic, copy the last code

Then post a quick reply. I don't think you can edit your posts, yet. You have to have 10 posts and be a Webkinz to do that.
Old 02-24-2018, 05:20 PM   #8

Yea I've used gyazo and prnt.sc for the longest timeClick the image to open in full size.

One more post until Im out of the Lil' Kinz Rank lul
Today though I got 3rd in a cooking competition
Old 02-24-2018, 05:47 PM   #9
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Swweeet! You can always create a thread in the 'Look What I got' section of the forum. Bragging rights, ya know
Old 02-28-2018, 12:15 PM   #10

rachelgirl192 challenges the impossiblerachelgirl192 challenges the impossible
rachelgirl192 challenges the impossiblerachelgirl192 challenges the impossiblerachelgirl192 challenges the impossible

Well done! What a shame it is not showing up as it should. I am always proud when I am in the highscores, or even "recent great plays"
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Closed