Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Why am I no longer getting e-mail responses

Or when someone replies to one of my posts it doesn't show up under my user name like it used to. did i accidently change something? Or how do you change it back? Cause I can't get to my replies very easy of my posts.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Why am I no longer getting e-mail responses

I have no idea. I didn't know this was an option.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #3
Gifted

jacob115 is on a distinguished road

I am not sure. Maybe WI is having some trouble? I don't think you did anything.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

When you start a thread, it gives you a drop-down menu with the options to subscribe with e-mail notifications, subscribe without e-mail notifications, or not subscribe. Make sure you choose the option you want. I don't know of any way to go back and get e-mail notifications if you didn't select that option when you started the thread. I also don't know of any way to get e-mail notifications on threads you responded to but did not start. However, you can still subscribe to any and all of these threads. First, go to the User CP and choose Edit Options. Partway down it will ask you if you want to subscribe or not subscribe to threads you respond to. If you choose subscribe, this should set it to automatically save each thread you respond to in your subscribed threads folder. The subscribed threads folder is accessible through the User CP, but there's also a handy link to it in the top left corner of the board, under your name and PMs, right above the rares and hourly activity listings. Also if you click on Go Advanced rather than Quick Reply when responding to a post, it'll give you a drop down menu under the text window so that you can choose to subscribe or not. If you want to go back and subscribe to a bunch of threads that you've already responded to, or that you don't plan on responding to but would like to keep track of what people are saying in them, go to Thread Tools at the top of the thread and select "Subscribe to this thread." They will all be saved to your subscribed threads folder. I hope this helps!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I'll try this!
Old 01-02-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

You're welcome!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #7
bubblicious

In options click the automatically subscribe to threads button
Closed